“Wait!” She exclaimed and I smiled.

I turned to look at her, a sly smile tugging on my lips. “What do you want me to do?” She asked.

“I already told you before. So, go and do what you know how to do best, Rita.” I chuckled and left.

“How did it go? Were you able to get it done?” Lucien asked.

“Yes. I met an old friend and told her about it instead.” I smiled.

“But how on Earth did you learn how to make that?” He asked.

“Anything can be made out of coal, Lucien. Stop being dumb. Gosh, I wonder why the Moon goddess made you get birthed into a wealthy family. You're better off a monkey or a lizard.” I scoffed and walked away.

As I stayed in my room that day, I paced to and fro, waiting to see what was going to happen next. That drug should give her severe stomach ache and allow her to stay down for a few days. That should give me and Lucien an opportunity to get her for good.

A few minutes later, a maid came to inform me that the Luna was calling me. When I got there, Lucien was already there. She was seated at the dining table with Damon beside her. I looked at the food in front of her and realized that she hadn't touched it.

My eyes caught someone else and I gasped.

“Dad!” I exclaimed and ran into his arms. I was so happy and excited that he was finally here to take me away from these monsters. “You came to take me with you, right?” I asked and his face fell.

“No, Zora. I didn't come to take you. I just came to see how you're doing.” He answered and I pulled away from his arms immediately.

“What are you talking about, father?” I asked and he shook his head.

“I tried talking with Elora but she isn't ready to let you go. She just said I should see you before leaving.” He responded and I stormed to where Elora sat. I banged my hands on the table, spilling the food on her dress but I couldn't care less.

“Zora.” Lucien called, but I gestured for him to let me be.

“Haven't you done enough?” I yelled at her.

She sat, her face expressionless as she watched me.

“Haven't you tortured me enough, Elora? Release me and let me get out of here. I'm sick and tired of you acting like you're my god or something. You're not the moon goddess and have no right to lock me up like this!” I yelled.

She still didn't say anything. I tried to go to my father but the guards held me. I struggled and slipped away from them, running back to Elora.

Tears rolled down my cheeks. “Why are you doing this to me, huh? Elora, why have you chosen to make my life miserable? Elora, I'm your best friend. It's me, Zora, your best friend.” I cried.

At this time, all I wanted was just to get the hell out of here. I can forget about the poison and leave her alone, so she should just let me leave.

Elora cleared her throat and looked at me, her gaze holding nothing but hatred for me. “I can't believe you still have the heart to call yourself my best friend after what you did to me; after your schemes and plans to bring me down, you still have the guts to call yourself a friend? Zora, you are not my friend! You're a traitor!” She snapped.

“Elora!” I snapped.

“Zora!” She snapped back. “Listen and listen good, you better go to your father and tell him why you are in this mess. Stop making me look like the bad person here. You and Lucien killed me!” She snapped and I looked at her in shock.

“W… what… What are you saying? What are you talking about?” I asked in confusion. Of course I was planning to kill her but I haven't achieved that so, what was she talking about?

She pushed the food in front of her towards me and smiled, ignoring my question.

“Eat.” She ordered and my eyes widened.

“What?”

“Eat that food, Zora. It's an order.” She folded her hands. I looked to the side and saw Rita on her knees. That was when I realized that she had been caught.

Curses! Damn it! This girl can't do anything right. Just a simple mission and she already screwed it up.

“I'm filled up and can't eat. It hasn't been long since I ate.” I shifted the food back to her.

“Zora, I'm giving you ten seconds to start eating that food. If you don't, I won't hesitate to kill you.” She threatened and my eyes widened.

“Elora.” I called, my eyes still wide in shock.

“I don't care, Zora. I swear I'll kill you!”