CHAPTER 21 - Rewind #2

Start from the beginning

He saw Yeonjun and Gangtae seated on one of the benches . Beomgyu went over and pushed away Gangtae from Yeonjun , making him fall on the ground . " Beomgyu what are you doing ?" Yeonjun asked standing up.

" You , who do you think you are ? How dare you target my brother ? " Beomgyu said grabbing Gangtae's collars and punching him in face.

" Yeonjunnn save me " Gangtae faked a cry and Yeonjun immediately pushed Beomgyu to the other side , helping Gangtae stand up.

" Beomgyu why are you behaving like this ? He's my boyfriend , this is not the way you behave to him ! " Yeonjun said in a louder tone . " Boyfriend my foot . He's literally cheating on you with Mia , all this are just his act , probably for money , right Gangtae ? " Beomgyu asked smirking as he saw blood dripping from Gangtae's lips.

" Yeonjun don't believe him , he's lying . I can never cheat on you , he's doing this because he doesn't like me , don't believe him Yeonjun " Gangtae said crying and Yeonjun just stood there staring at him . " Yeonjun hyung , don't believe him . He's trying to fool you , don't fall for that ! " Beomgyu said , almost begging to Yeonjun.

" Yeonjun , you are just seeing your brother going against me ? Wahh this is your love for me Yeonjun ? So I was the only one who loved you right ? " Gangtae asked standing infront of Yeonjun , who was now crying .

" Just decide now , it's either me or your brother . If you choose him , I'll leave with that . If you choose me , give him back what he did to me " Gangtae said and Yeonjun stood their shocked by his words .

" So this is how you manipulate my brother ? You are fvcking crazy Jung Gangtae " Beomgyu said clapping his hands . " Just choose NOWW " Gangtae said raising his voice making Yeonjun startled.

" I'm Sorry Beomgyu " Yeonjun said looking down as he threw a punch on Beomgyu's face making him fall down.

Beomgyu winced in pain as his nose was bleeding now and looked at Yeonjun , tears brimming his eyes . He felt more pain at heart now than his physical pain , it was a day he never expected even in his wildest dreams.

" You are choosing that Slut over me ? Seriously Yeonjun hyung ? " Beomgyu asked he collected his strength to stand up , but Yeonjun kicked his legs leaving a punch on his stomach once more .

I tried calling Beomgyu hyung for 5 times now , but he didn't pick it up. I turned to my right and saw a crowd gathering , seems like some fight . I saw Mia smiling at me with the most evil smirk on her face which made me confused .

" Oh Taehyunna , you are not stopping them ? It's too late anyways , atleast stop them from killing eachother , Fighting oppa" she said patting my shoulders and walked away . I quickly ran towards the crowd and saw Yeonjun attacking Beomgyu on the ground .

" STOPP IT WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING ! " I screamed as I pushed Yeonjun away from Beomgyu who fell on the other side . I saw Beomgyu , he had a lot of injuries over his face and hands . I turned to see Yeonjun standing beside Gangtae , who had an evil smirk on his face .

" Yeonjun hyung what's this ? How could you do this to Beomgyu ? Why you did this ? " I asked grabbing Yeonjun's collars and he just stood there with a expressionless face . " Yah just get your hands off him , take him and get lost " Gangtae said as he grabbed Yeonjun's hands .