ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

Start from the beginning

"How much time do i have to repeat myself? You call sir you freak! Not uncle!! Got it?!" he said slapping her and tightened a hold on her shoulder before throwing her back toward her cupboard.

"Y-yes...s-sir..." Ambrosia wince as her back hit the wall and let a small cry when cold water was thrown on her frozen her.

"You won't eat again tonight. To think that i bothered myself for a mini whore like you!" he shouted at her with his tone full of digusted spitting her.

"Said it! Said it that you are just a
useless freak!" Vernon said with an ugly smirk on his face looking at a terrified Ambrosia while he kicked her.

Ambrosia winced. "I-i ...a-am j-just a  us-useless freak.." and sobbing while holding her stomached.

She lay on the dirty ground with tears and watched as they left and leave her in the dirty cupboard filled with rats and cockroaches.

"Stop...p-please..."

She muttered weakly to herself wanting the pain to stop.

"Useless. Useless. Useless.
Useless. Useless. Useless.
Useless. Useless. Useless."
"You are just a useless freak!"

She put her hands over her hears muttering to herself.

"S-stop please....just s-stop"

"Whore. Whore. Whore.
Whore. Whore. Whore.
Whore. Whore. Whore."
"You are a whore, just like your mother."

"Stop!" she said sobbing while remembering all of their words.

"STOP!"

ᕯᕯᕯᕯᕯᕯ
𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍

"STOP!"

I bold awake from the horribke nightmare, my heart racing and my body trembling.

I was drenched in sweat and my chest feeling tight from the fear and terror that has consumed me in the nightmare.

My body shake from fear as i dream of those bad memories. I tears up holding my knees against my body and my head on it.

i couldn't breath, i feel like i am choking.

"O-one, two, three..." i mutter to calm myself down and one if my hand griping on my tightly.

Why me?, those nightmares...i want it to stop, i want thise pain to stop... Its too much.

"You deserve it."

My eyes widen hearing that voices that haunt me every day.

"S-shut up!" i say clenching my hands with tears running down my face.

"You deserve it, cen't you see? You are a mistake, useless and whore. That just who you are."

"I am not! Shut up." I grip my hands on my haur feelung overhelmed, my emotions were choas. Too much pain, i can't bear it anymore.

In the end, i end up awake
all night like always.

✬★✬★✬★✬★

★𝘕
𝘐✭
✴𝘎
𝘏✫
✰𝘛
𝘔❊
✳𝘈
𝘙⁂
❉𝘌
𝘚✲

♡♡♡♡♡

________________________________________

𝐇𝐢𝐢!!
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭!
𝐢 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐀𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐚 ˃ʍ˂