Yoongyeon or Jirose (PT.4)

Jimin POV

We all arrived at the hotel. It's currently 5:00 a.m.

We only have 10 rooms in our booked hotel. Well, Yoongi hyung said it's a hotel but no! It's like a mini house with ten rooms and a second floor.

"YOONGI HYUNG YOU FVCKING LIAR! YOU SAID IT WAS A HOTEL BUT YOU BOOKED US A FVCKING BEAUTIFUL MINI HOUSE."

Yoongi hyung chuckled and said,

"Only for you, Jiminah!"

I was used to his compliments because I'm the closest to him nowadays and we are like a couple.

"Don't mind us, Rose. It's a best friend thing." said Yoongi that made Rose laugh and said,

"Me and Lisa do those flirty things often. I'm also used to it."

Then GOT7 went down and bowed down to us and said,

"WELCOME, B1TCHES!"

We all laughed because we are all besties.

Tzuyu POV

We arrived at the hotelish home thingy. Then GOT7 went down and said,

"WELCOME, B1TCHES!" They all laughed except for me. I saw BamBam oppa. Why is my feeling towards Jungkook oppa is slowly fading away? OMG BamBam oppa makes me stare at him for a long time... NO TZUYU! YOU LOVE JUNGKOOK OPPA, NOT BAMBAM OPPA!

"Have you had your breakfast?" asked Jinyoung oppa.

"Not yet. We will eat first then we all can go to the beach." said the vacation planner (Yoongi oppa.).

We ate our breakfast and I saw BamBam oppa, taking glances at me. O GOD WHAT'S HAPENNING TO ME!

Then we then went to the beach.

BamBam POV

We all arived at the beach. It was a private beach. Priya was sitting in the sand and played with the sand. And she smiled when I sat down beside her. She is wearing a beach dress.

"YO! BAMMIE MAH H0E!" said Lisa, while doing our handshake since our childhood.

"WASSUP B1TCH!" I said and we laughed then the water hit us. We laughed harder and the water hitted Lisa's eyes.

"AAAHHH MY EYES! THEY'RE BURNING!" she said, laughing and coughing.

I then blowed at Priya's eyes and she opened them and said,

"Mind your breath, b1tch."

I pouted and she chuckled and hugged me.

"I miss you soooooo much, Bammie!"

"I miss you to, Lalice."

Jungkook POV

I was peeling a pineapple with my hands while Jin hyung and Jisoo noona were picking some pieces of pineapples I peeled. I saw Lisa and BamBam, hugging. I was not jealous at all because she is my bestie's childhood friend. They walked towards us, laughing and talking in Thai language. Little did they know, I speak Thai too.

"We are getting near Jungkook. Are you sure about this?"

"Yess! We will be fine! Anyways... He is like the cutest and the hottest bunny I have ever seen in my entire life! I am too scared to say this because I'm too shy when I say these to him. Anyways, the best thing I loved about my boyfriend is that HE HAS SIX PACKED ABS THAT I AM OBSESSED WITH! I wanna see it rn but his fvcking shirt is on his way." Lisa said.

BamBam laughed and said (in Thai),

"Don't worry, Lis. You may see them now or later."

Then I randomly wanted to join their conversation because why not. So I removed my shirt, making Lisa shocked and was staring at them. I smirked and said (in Thai),

"Did you missed these, bae?"

Lisa was blushing crazy and said,

"You know what we were talking about?"

I smirked and started to walk towards her and she walked backwards and a coconut tree bumped her back.

"Every. Fvcking. Word." then I attached my lips to hers and kissed for 2 minutes.

Then Lisa ran from there that makes me and BamBam laughed. Me and BamBam planned this all along.

"HAHAHAHA she's so cute when she blushes." said Jungkook.

Then I saw Jisoo noona, holding Jin hyung's pink pan.

"AAAHH JIN HYUNG HELP ME!"

Nayeon POV

I was sitting down in the sand when Yoongi sat down beside me and said,

"Nayeon-shi, come with me."

I was confused but I came with Yoongi.

"Close your eyes."

So I closed my eyes and Yoongi held my hands. It sends shivers down my spine.

"Open..." Yoongi said and when I opened my eyes, my eyes got teary.

It was a sign saying,

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Then Yoongi kneeled down and held a rose and they were my favorite.

"Im Nayeon. I loved you since the very beginning. I was too afraid to be rejected but now has the courage to say my love for you. I have always loved you. I love you beauty and and your songs and your voice. I love you! Will you be my girlfriend?"

Then I said,

"YES!"

I hugged him and he hugged me and he said,

"May I?"

I nodded shyly and he kissed me passionately.

Then someone shouted,

"YOONGYEON YEY!!!!!"

Then we saw Tae and Jennie, Jimin and Rose, Jin oppa and Jisoo unnie, Jungkook and Lisa, Namjoon and Hobi oppa, and my members, and GOT7. They were all filming us. I buried my face in Yoongi's chest and he said,

"HEY DON'T MAKE MY BAE SHY!"

We all laughed and went to eat pineapple which Jungkook peeled (he is shirtless now earlier he isn't idk why.).

Hi ArmyBlinks! Thank you for reading my story and pls vote for me. Thank u. Love you all <3