Yoongyeon or Jirose? (PT.1)

Author's POV

After Lisa is discharged from the hospital after 2 days in the hospital, they will make the music video. Lisa and being cold with Jennie and was ignoring her. Jennie was sad about that and was sometimes crying about that but Taehyung is always comforting her. Jennie is always comfortable when Tae's around and is slowly falling for him but little did she know, Taehyung fell for her first. Jin and Jisoo are spending their free time with each other and are close. Then Rose invited Twice will come in any minute now. 

Yoongi POV

Twice is coming right now. They were suppose to come two days ago but was cancelled because they had a photoshoot. I went to Jungkook who was flirting with Lisa and was eating ice cream and I saw Lisa, blushing.

"Okay, okay, as a single person, would you stop doing all these lovey dovey things in front of me? It's making me gag."

Jungkook rolled his eyes and said,

"What do you want, hyung? Lisa, I will see you later." 

Lisa nodded and went away.

"How did you do it?" I asked.

"Did what?"

"How did you make Lisa yours?"

"Is this about dare about you confessing to Nayeon noona?"

I nodded and he said,

"Look, all you have to do, is to look like me." Jungkook said, with a laugh.

"So I have to look ugly?" 

Jungkook glared at me and said,

"You're still more savage than a chicken! Well, first, take her to her favorite place, give her flowers, and tell her how you feel. The last thing that you have to worry about is that will she reject you or not."

I nodded and after 15 minutes, Twice has arrived. O god there's Nayeon, waving at me and said,

"Hi oppa." 

"Uh- h-hi Nay-yeon." I said, trying not to stutter.

I went to Jeongyeon because she is the closest to Nayeon.

"Uhm, Jeongyeon-shi, can I talk yo you?"

She turned around and said,

"Sure oppa."

"What is Nayeon's favorite place to go and what is her favorite flowers?"

Jeongyeon squeeled and said,

"YOU ARE GOING TO CONFESS TO HER?" 

I shushed and said,

"Yes but don't be so loud."

"Ok, she loves going to Jeju island. And her favorite flowers are probably roses."

"Ok, thanks."

"We'll be making the MV so you and your members can stay in the dance practice room. I think we'll be done by 5:30 (it's currently 11:30 a.m.) So we will be hanging out after and I will book flights to Jeju island for all of us and I will take her to the beach and will confess to her."

Jin POV

I was spending time with Jisoo and I even told her my dream.

"She has the same hair color as you." I said.

"Really? Maybe the girl in your dream is probably going to be you future wife, Jin. If you'd find her, she would be the luckiest girl alive.

I smiled at her and she smiled at me. This lasted for 5 minutes.

Then I cleared my voice and said,

"We should film the MV."

Jisoo nodded and we went away. I put my arm around her shoulder and she was used to it because I do this to her everyday.

But then we saw Jimin and Rose, comparing their hands.

"YAH! MY FINGERS ARE LONGER AT LAST!" Jimin yelled, dancing in victory.

Rose rolled her eyes and said,

"It's because I'm a girl, pabo!"

"I'm not a pabo." Jimin said, pouting.

Rose chuckled and said,

"You are so cute when you pout, Chim."

Jimin chuckled and saw us.

"Hi hyung, hi noona. Ooooooh Jinsoo?" 

We glared at him and walked away.

Author's POV

They are now in set and film their own parts. 

Then at 5:30 p.m., they were done and said,

"Thank you and we will continue to-"

"Actually, sir, can we have a vacation to Jeju island for a week or so , and also, Twice will be coming with us." said Yoongi.

"Well, you may need some rest. I'd give you a week." 

"Thank you." said Yoongi and they all went out of the studio.

"ARE WE REALLY GOING TO JEJU ISLAND?!" Nayeon yelled and squeeled. 

"Cute." Yoongi mumbled.

"What was that, oppa?" said Nayeon.

"Uh- nothing." Yoongi said, nervously. Nayeon shrugged it off and said,

"It's been awhile since I went to Jeju. We will have a blast in there!" 

Yoongi said,

"I will be buying tickets for us and book a hotel and we will be leaving tomorrow." 

Then they all went to their mansion. Yes, YG gave them a mansion for BTS, BLACKPINK to live there. Twice will be staying overnight in the guest room (They have 3 guest rooms.). Jungkook's roommate is Lisa,

Jin: Jisoo and J-Hope

Taehyung: Jennie and Suga

Jimin: Rose and Namjoon

Then, another unexpected thing happened in Jin, Jisoo, and J-Hope's room...

Hi ArmyBlinks! Thank you for reading my story and pls vote for me. Thank u. Love you all <3