Hanging out and being friends (PT.2)

Previous...

"We will now sing the song and after that you are free and we will make the mv tomorrow.

We went inside the studio and something unexpected happened....

Jin POV

We entered the studio and I saw a freaking cockroach!!

"AAAAAAAA! A COCKROACH!!!!! SAVE ME! HELP MEEEEEEE!!!"

And before I knew it, Jisoo was on my back.

Jisoo POV

I was the first one to enter the studio and next to me is Jin oppa. Then Jin oppa screamed,

"AAAAAAAA! A COCKROACH! SAVE ME! HELP MEEEEEE!"

Without thinking, I ran towards him and climbed on his back, screaming,

"KILL IT! STEP IT! WHACK IT WITH A FREAKING STICK!"

Jin oppa went up to a chair and me still on his back. Then Lisa stepped on the cockroach and Jungkook cleaned it up."

Jimin and Rose were recording us.

Taehyung and Jennie were laughing so hard.

Me and oppa are still in our spots.

He went down the chair and I went down from his back and I slipped because oppa is freaking tall and I was super short. I closed my eyes, thinking that I was going to hit the ground, but seconds later, nothing happened. I opened my eyes and saw Jin oppa, holding my waist, preventing me from falling.

"Uh.... Kamsamnida oppa." I said, shyly, hiding my face with my brownish, red hair.

Jin POV

When I saw Jisoo, hiding her face with her hair, I froze in my spot. Her hair color was the exact same as the hair color of the beautiful girl in my dream.

"Uh....Oppa?" Jisoo said.

"I- Your welcome, J-Jisoo."

So we started to sing and after 2 hours, Teddy Park said,

"Well done, BTS and BLACKPINK. You are free to do whatever you wanted to do now. We will meet you again tomorrow."

Namjoon POV

So we have done recording our voices and we are going back tomorrow for shooting. I was craving for chicken so I told the girls and my bros,

"Hey, I was wondering if you girls would join us eat chicken?"

Author's POV

When Jin and Jisoo heard this, they both said,

"HELL YA! I LOVE CHICKEN!!!"

9 of them laughed and Jin and Jisoo laughed along.

They ordered chicken and they ate it at BLACKPINK's house. We laughed and talked and Jennie decided to play truth or dare.

They made a circle and placed a bottle in the middle and Jennie spun the bottle and it landed on Taehyung.

"So.. Tae oppa, truth or dare?" asked Jennie.

"Uhmm... truth." said Taehyung.

"Do you like someone in this room." asked Jennie, with smirk.

Taehyung gulped and said, "To be honest, I do." he said.

"Who?" asked Jennie.

"Nope, it's only ONE truth. Ask me if It's my turn, again." He said, with a smirk.

Jennie rolled her cat eyes.

Taehyung spun the bottle and it landed on Yoongi.

"Yoongi hyung, truth or da-"

"Dare." Yoongi said.

"Uhmm..... Since tomorrow we are going to meet Twice invited by Rose, you will tell Nayeon-shii that you liked her since the very beginning." Taehyung said, with a smirk.

"WHAT! NO WAY!" Yoongi said.

"You picked dare. Now you are going to do it."

"fine." he said, rolling his eyes.

Yoongi spins the bottle and it landed on Lisa.

"Dare." Lisa said.

Yoongi smirked and said,

"I'mma let you pick, you would kick Jungkook's b*lls or block BamBam in Facebook?"

Lisa looked at Jungkok, who is standing up, walking up to Lisa and said,

"You do not have block your childhood best friend. Just kick me Don't worry, I will be fine. The pain will last for only minutes. I think....."

Lisa looked at him and hugged him and said,

"I would never do that to you, Kookie."

She took her phone and blocked BamBam.

Jungkook showed his bunny smile and hugged Lisa and whispered,

"Let's go to the park later."

Lisa blushed and nodded.

"It's 9:30 p.m. We're gonna go now." said Namjoon but Jisoo said,

"You can spend the night here! We have a guest room."

BTS nodded and went to the guest room. As soon it was 10:00 p.m., Lisa and Jungkook sneaked out of the house to go to the park.

Jimin and Rose saw them and they spied on them....

Hi ArmyBlinks! Thank you for reading my story and pls vote for me. Thank u. Love you all <3