Liskook?

Jungkook POV

It's currently 10:00 p.m. So I went up to Lisa's room and knocked at her door. She opened it and was ready. Omaigod she is so beautiful.

I was so lost in her beauty that she still needs to clap her hands to bring me back to reality.

"Kookie?"

I shaked my head and said,

"Let's go."

Jimin POV

I was scrolling through my phone when I suddenly think about earlier with Rose. I think I want to confess to her rn.

I was about to go to her room when I heard a clap.

I went towards the noise and saw Jungkook and Lisa. They went downstairs so I knocked in Rose's room and she opened the door and she opened it, with sleepy eyes,

"Jimin oppa? What are you doing here?" she said, rubbing her eyes. SHE'S SO CUTE.

"Wanna spy on those two maknaes? I think they're going somewhere."

Rose's eyes widened and said,

"Really?! Why  me?"

"I-I....... because you are the one I trust. I heard your unnies are very noisy so I wanted to pick you." I said, nervously.

Rose nodded and said,

"My unnies are very noisy and protective. I will get dressed quickly."

Lisa POV

Me and Kookie are walking towards the park and suddenly, I wanted to say sorry to BamBam. 

"Uhm, Kookie, can I call BamBam to say sorry to him. What I mean is, through your phone."

Jungkook nodded and he gave me his phone. I saw BamBam's number in his contacts and I called him.

"Hey, Jungkook."

"Actually, it's Lisa, BamBam."

"What? Priya, what are you doing with Jungkook?"

"Well, my group and his group will collab."

"OMO! This will be legendary."

"Well, Bammie, I'm sorry I blocked you. I will unblock you tomorrow."

"It's ok Lisa Why did you block me?"

"uhmm.. for a dare."

"Oh, ok. Good night."

"Good night."  I said, hanging up the phone.

I gave Jungkook's phone to him and I looked up in the stars and said,

"The stars are so beautiful."

Jungkook looked at me and said,

"You are more beautiful, Lili."

I looked at him and he looked at me. This lasted for 5 minutes.

Jungkook leaned closer to me. Our faces are like 10 centimeters away.

I closed my eyes as Jungkook attached his lips to mine. 

He kissed me and I kissed him back. He pulled my waist and snaked his arms around it and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He sucked my bottom lip and I gasped and he slid his tongue inside my mouth and tasted every corner of my mouth and he tongued kissed me. Our kiss lasted for 10 minutes and we pulled away for breath.

"Lisa, I've been in love with you when we first met at the award show. Your rap is so good and your dance moves are very smooth and your beauty, it's like you are an angel from heaven. I have always listen to you and your members' songs and especially your song Money and Lalisa. You have changed my life ever since you came into Kpop industry. What I'm trying to say is that I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Jungkook said, nervously. Awww, he's so cute when he is nervous.

I tiptoed and pecked his lips and said,

"YES! IT'S LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE, KOOKIE! I LOVE YOU TOO!" I said, jumping and hugging him tightly

He hugged me back and we kissed once again and someone shouted,

"LISKOOK IS NOW OFFICIAL!!!!"

Rose POV

Me and oppa are following those 2 maknaes quietly 

Then we saw them looking at each other for at least 10 minutes. 

"Should we record this juicy stuff?" Jimin oppa said and I smirked and we took our phones and record this stuff.

Then they kissed! 

"OMO! I CAN'T BELIEVE JUNGKOOK CONFESSED TO LISA!" Jimin whispered-yelled.

Then we decided to yell,

"LISKOOK IS NOW OFFICIAL!!!!"

Jungkook and Lisa pulled away and turned to look at us.

"YAH! DELETE THAT VIDEO!" They both said but me and oppa ran away, being chased by Lisa and Jungkook. Then it began to rain.

Jungkook POV

It began to rain and I said,

"You know Lisa, they say that kissing in the rain is so romantic."

"Well, let's try, shall we." Lisa said and we kissed again and the rain is making it feels so good.

Jimin POV

It began to rain and Rose started to shiver. So I gave her my jacket and placed it over our heads.

Rose looked at me and smiled. The sun is beginning to rise and the rain began to stop. Our clothes are wet and I think Rose is more beautiful with her wet hair.

We looked at Jungkook and Lisa and saw them, walking towards us, holding their lovely dovey hands. 

"Let's get out of here." I said and we all laughed and began to walk home.

We opened the door and we saw our hyungs and Rose and Lisa's unnies, standing there and with their stern and mad faces.

We all gulped at the incident.

Hi ArmyBlinks! Thank you for reading my story and pls vote for me. Thank u. Love you all <3