Hanging out and being friends (PT.1)

Jin POV

It's already the next day today and I'm so excited because we are going to see BLACKPINK today. So I woke my bros again as the same as yesterday. They went down I served them breakfast to them (as always ._.) and we prepare to go to YG Entertainment. 

We arrived to the place and went to their studio. We saw BLACKPINK, bowing at us and we bowed back. 

Jungkook POV

I went to Lisa and said, "Good morning, Lili!"

"Good morning, Kookiee." She said, while giggling. SHE'S SO CUTE.

"What's with the nickname?" Rose and Jimin hyung said, at the same time.

They looked at each other and laughed.

"Oh, I gave Kookie that nickname while I was texting him." Lisa said.

"And I gave Lili that nickname for fun."

"Oooooooohh a beginning of a love storyy." Jimin hyung teased and Rose said,

"Liskook in da house ya'll!" 

I elbowed Jimin hyung while Lisa elbowed Rose.

"OW!" said the two and Teddy Park said, 

"Come and let's make a song!"

Author's POV

They wrote lyrics and made beats and music for 5-6 hours and now it's time to sing the lyrics.

"Thank you everybody! We will have a 10 minute break before we sing!"

Jimin POV

I was drinking water when I heard a beautiful singing voice. I followed the voice and opened the door and saw Rose, singing.

Imagine Rose singing this

omo her voice is so angelic and so soft and so beautiful. I think I'm falling in love with her.

When the song ended, I clapped my tiny hands that made Rose turned her head around. I walked towards her and sat beside her.

"What were you singing?" I asked.

"Uh.. The Only Exception.." Rose said, shyly.

I chuckled and said, 

"Can you play this song?" I showed her the chords and she nodded and she starts playing it.

Rose POV

I started to play my guitar with the chords which Jimin oppa gave me and when he started to sing, I was like, OMO! HIS VOICE IS SO ANGELIC AND BEAUTIFUL. I think I'm falling in love with him. 

When the song ended, I clapped my hands and he smiled brightly to me. He's so frickin cute!!!

Then someone yelled, "JIROSE IN DA HOUSE, YA'LL!"

Lisa POV

I was eating ice cream with Jungkook when we heard a singing voice.

"Kookie, do you hear that?"

"Yes. It sounds like Jimin hyung." he said.

"Let's go check!" I said and dragged Jungkook towards the sound.

We opened the door and saw Rose and Jimin oppa, together!! Rose playing the guitar and oppa, singing.

Jungkook and I smirked and start recording the incident with our phone. We watched the whole performance and I said,

"We should take revenge on those two. What ship name should we name them?"

"Rosemin? Jimse? OMO! JIROSE!" Kookie said, while giggling.

"YAH! IT'S SO PERFECT!" I said, laughing quietly.

"Liskook is perfect to, you know." Jungkook smirked and I hit him. When the song ended, we shouted,

"JIROSE IN DA HOUSE YA'LL"

They flinched and saw us, recording and laughung.

"YAH! DELETE THAT VIDEO OR ELSE!" They both said (Jirose) but me and Kookie stuck our tongues out and ran away and oppa and posie started to chase us. 

Author's POV

While the maknaes are having fun, Tae and his hyungs are just chilling on their phone and Jisoo is sleeping on Jennie's shoulder and Jennie is sleeping with her head down.

Taehyung POV

I saw Jennie, sleeping with her head down and was about to fall so I ran and held her shoulders. Phew! She's still sleeping. I put her head on my shoulder and continued to use my phone. The hyungs just shrugged off the incident and continued to use their phone.

The maknaes entered the room and saw me and Jen. 

"OMO! IT'S TAENNIE NOW!" Jungkook shouted and I shushed him.

Teddy Park said,

"We will now sing the song and after that you are free and we will make the mv tomorrow.

We went inside the studio and something unexpected happened....