The Dream

Jin POV

I woke up, being excited of me and my member's fan meet today. It is currently 5am in the morning. My phone rang and I answered it. It was PD-Nim.

"Hello?" I said.

"Jin, is your member's awake?"

"Not yet. I will wake them up right now." I said.

"Wait Jin! After your fan meet, we will have a meeting with someone. I have already told Namjoon about this but I think he doze off right before I told him so mind telling your members, ok?"

"Yes, PD-Nim." I said, before hanging up.

I went to the dining table because it's the nearest to the staircase and the staircase was near to their rooms.

I took a deep breath and yelled, "WAKE UP BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASSES OR POUR WATER OVER YOUR HEADS!"

Jimin POV

I was just sleeping peacefully when Jin hyung suddenly yelled, "WAKE UP BEFORE I KICK YOUR ASSES!"

Of course who wants to be waked up by Jin hyung today so without thinking I rise in bed and immediately went downstairs finding Jin hyung, preparing breakfast for us.

Jungkook POV

I heard Jin hyung yelled while I was in the toilet so I went straight down after doing my bussines

Authors POV

6 of them went down and Jin served them their breakfast. 

"Oh, PD-Nim just called me and he said right after the fan meet, we will have a meeting with him and with someone." Jin said.

All members (except Jin) nodded and went upstairs to prepare for the fan meet. 

They arrived at the fan meet and while walking towards the place.

Thy saw thousands of Armys, waving and cheering to them and cameras flashing everywhere. 

Then the Fan Meet started.

They signed army's photographs and accept their cute gifts.

Jin POV

My eyes are getting heavy so I went to our dresser room and sat down and went for a quick nap since I woke so early. Then I close my eyes

Don't worry because I set an alarm for only 10 minutes.

Then I saw a beautiful garden. Purple flowers, green grass, a long blue, clear river. I walked and explored the place. Then, I bumped into something.

I looked down and saw a beautiful woman.

Her eyes were so beautiful. Her hair has a beautiful brownish red color.

I looked at her and she looked at me.

Then she started to talk in a male voice. Wait, why did she sounded like Jungkook?

"Jin hyung! Jin hyung! Wake up!"

Jungkook POV

I saw Jin hyung leave the fan meet so I decided to follow him.

I followed him and I saw him go to our dresser room. I went in and saw Jin hyung, napping. 

He looks so funny when he sleeps so I grabbed my phone and started to take pics of him, sleeping. I sent it on Instagram and tagged him.

Then his alarm went off. Then I remembered our Fan meet and I started shaking him, saying,

"Jin hyung! Jin Hyung! Wake up!"

Jin hyung opened his eyes and said,

"Jungkook? What are you doing?"

"Hyung, our fans!"

"OMAGADWAIDIDN'TUSAYSOYOUSTUPIDBOY!" Jin hyung rapped and we went to the Fan Meet area.

Author's POV

BTS have finished their Fan Meet and Jin hasn't focused since the dream.  

"Well done, boys. Come with me and we will have a meeting." PD-Nim said to the 7 boys.

Taehyung POV

We arrived at the place. Wait, why does it says YG Entertainment?

We entered the building and went to a room. PD-Nim opened the door and what we saw was very shocking!

It was BLACKPINK and their manager. The girls and their manager bowed down and we bowed back to them.

"Ah, take a seat, boys." said BLACKPINK's manager.

So we all took a seat. I sat next to Jennie. She was on my right.

I showed her my boxy smile and she showed me her gummy smile. Oh god she is so cute.

Jin hyung was beside me on my left and he kept on looking at Jisoo who was beside their manager. and he was acting very strange since he left for a little while to nap. Yes, Jungkook told me about it and showed me the picture he took while Jin hyung was napping.

Author's POV

"Welcome to YG Entertainment, BTS. You are probable wondering why are you here with BLACKPINK. Before the reason, I have to say that it is such a privilege that you are here today. I didn't except for your PD-Nim to say yes to my offering. Now here is the main part of this meeting. You, BTS and BLACKPINK, will collaborate!" Said BLACKPINK's manager.

The 11 widened their eyes as they heard the news.