21| the one where Ross finds out

✩❖♦♦❖✩
21
the one where Ross finds out

Chandler opened the girls apartment door and entered the girls apartment with sheer determination etched across his face. He looked around to see who was there, only seeing Monica, Phoebe and Rachel. "Is Audrey here? Where's Audrey?"

"So much energy, calm down, first of all." Rachel stopped him in his frantic state. "Second, she's at work, she won't be home for a few hours, what's up?"

"Okay." Chandler nodded as he started to pace. "What is actually wrong with me? I have this beautiful woman in front of me and I mess it up because I'm such a.. I'm such a.."

"Idiot." Monica finished for him, not looking up from her magazine and she flicked to the next page.

"Exactly." Chandler nodded, pointing at Monica. "I should be offended by that, but I'm not. I messed it up and then she got with someone else, I can't believe it."

"Are you missing the part where you got with a girl first, leaving her in the dark." Rachel reminded him.

"Okay, fair enough." Chandler nodded. "I don't know what to do. Maybe I should just swear off women forever, I'm gonna end up alone, this sucks." He deflated onto the sofa beside Phoebe and Monica. "The only women to actually show interest in me this year is Janice and Audrey. What is wrong with me? Am I hideously unattractive?"

"No, you're not. You're very attractive. You know what, I go through the exact same thing. Every time I put on a little weight I start questioning everything." Phoebe tried to comfort him but instead did the exact opposite.

"Woah, woah, I've put on a little weight?" Chandler stopped her.

"No, not weight.. more like insulation." Phoebe corrected herself.

"Chandler I'm unemployed and in dire need of a project. You wanna work out? I can remake you." Monica tried to convince him.

"Oh, you know, I would, but that might get in the way of my lying around all the time." Chandler groaned sarcastically.

"Please." Monica put her magazine down and started to plead towards Chandler.

"C'mon, let her!" Rachel begged him.

"All right. Okay, all right. But if we put on spandex and my boobs are bigger than yours, I'm goin' home." Chandler warned her.

"Your boobs are fine. Look, I shouldn't have said anything. Come here." Phoebe pulls chandler in for a hug but jokingly doesn't make her hands reach the whole way round. "Oh, can't make.. hands... meet."

✩❖♦♦❖✩

Audrey sat in the coffee shop with a whole load of work in front of her from her children she teaches, sitting their torturing her, waiting to be graded. However, of course, she kept getting distracted by her friends non-stop conversation.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow." Chandler slowly lifted his coffee cup to his mouth. "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow." He complained as he set it back onto the table. "She's insane, the woman is insane. It's before work, it's after work, it's during work. She's got me doing butt clenches at my desk. And now, they won't bring me my mail anymore."

"You shouldn't have agreed to take her up on the training then." Audrey shrugged, technically it was his fault, he knew how hard Monica could be. "Hey, Pheebs."

"Hey." The blonde smiled as she set her scarf and coat down.

"Hey, Pheebs. How'd it go with Scott last night?" Rachel questioned her.