8. the one where nana dies twice

—>the one where nana dies twice<—

The group sat around with Chinese takeaway around them as Chandler told them about his day at work and what a woman had said to him.

"I mean, is that ridiculous? Can you believe she actually thought that?" Chandler asked them.

"Um.. yeah." Rachel looked at Audrey with a smile as she hesitantly responded. "Well, I mean, when I first met you, you know, I thought maybe.. possibly you might be."

"You did?"

"Yeah. But then you spent Phoebes entire birthday party talking to my breasts so then I figured maybe not." Rachel smiled.

A woman at chandlers work had wanted to set him up on a date and after finding out who it was with Chandler started to realise that people may have thought that he went for the opposite gender.

"Hm, did any of the rest of you guys think that when you first met me?" Chandler looked at the rest of the group.

"I did." Audrey nodded.

"Yeah, I think so." Phoebe agreed, nodding along with Monica.

"I didn't." Joey spoke up.

"No, no. Me neither." Ross told him. "Although, uh, you know, back in college, Susan Salidor did."

"You're kidding." Chandler exclaimed. "Did you tell her I wasn't?"

"No." Ross simply told him. "Well, it's just cause I kind of wanted to go out with her too, so I told her, actually you were seeing Bernie Spellman. Who also liked her, so.."

"Well, this is fascinating. So, uh, what is it about me?"Chandler asked them.

"I don't know. Cause you're smart, you're funny.." Audrey trailed off.

"So is Ross. You ever think that about him?" Chandler asked.

"Yeah! Right." Joey started to laugh with the rest of the group.

""What is it!?" Chandler yelled about the laughter.

"Okay, I don't know. You just.. have a quality." Monica told him.

"Exactly." Audrey nodded

"A quality. Good. Because I was worried you were going to be vague about this." Chandler told them as he grabbed his plate and stood up.

The phone started to ring and Monica put her food down to answer it.

"Hello? Oh. Rachel. It's Paolo calling from Rome." Monica told her as she handed her the phone.

"Oh, my god. He's calling from Rome!" Rachel gushed as she grabbed the phone. "Buon Giorno, Caro mio."

"So he's calling from Rome. I could do that." Ross told them as Rachel walked away. "You just gotta go to Rome."

"Monica, your dad just beeped in but can you make it quick cause I'm talking to Rome." Rachel told her.

"Hey, dad. What's up? Oh, god." Monica's exterior suddenly dropped as she listened to the other side of the call. "Ross. It's Nana."