2. the one with the sonogram at the end

the one with the sonogram at the end

"What you guys don't understand is for us, kissing is a important as any part of it." Monica told the boys.

"Yeah, right." Joey laughed.

The four girls gave him a bland look and a wave of realisation spread across his face.

"You serious?"

"Oh, yeah." Phoebe told him.

"Everything you need to know is in that first kiss." Audrey added.

"Absolutely." Monica agreed.

"Yeah, I think for us kissing is pretty much an opening act, you know? I mean it's like the stand up comedian you have to sit through before Pink Floyd comes out." Chandler smirked.

Audrey shook her head and looked at the girls, she couldn't believe some of the things that came out of their mouths some times.

"Yeah, and it's not that we don't like the comedian. It's just that.. that's.. that's not why we bought the ticket." Ross exclaimed.

"You see, the problem is, though after the concerts over no matter how great the show was, you girls are always.. looking for the comedian again." Chandler waved his hands about. "I mean we're in the car, fighting traffic. Basically, just trying to stay awake."

"Charming." Audrey snorted.

"Yeah, well, word of advice.. bring back the comedian. Otherwise, next time you're going to find yourself sitting at home listening to that album alone." Rachel annunciated the last few words.

Audrey smirked and raised her hand up to Rachel so she could give her high five, the brunette clicked her tongue and gave the girl what she was waiting for.

Joey looked up at Ross confused and tapped his knee.

"Are we still talking about sex?"

Ross nodded his head and gave him a thumbs up in reply.

***

"Are you through with that?" Monica asked Joey but took the drink out of his hand anyways.

She was walking around frantically with a cloth and cleaning products in her hand, Audrey never expected anything less.

"Yeah, sorry. The swallowing slowed me down." Joey told her, sitting up from the sofa.

"Whose little ball of paper is this?" Monica asked as she walked up to the small table in the living room that had a ball of paper rolled up.

"Oh, that would be mine." Chandler told the woman. "See, I wrote a note to myself then I realised I didn't need it, so I balled it up.." Chandler slowed down once he saw the look she was giving him. "And now I wish I was dead."

"Monica, sweetie, chill." Audrey told her, not looking up from her magazine that was filled with models wearing clothes that she wished she could buy.

Monica rolled her eyes, picking up the ball of paper and fluffing the pillow beside Chandler.

"She already fluffed that pillow." Phoebe told the man next to her. "Monica, you know you already fluffed th- but it's fine."