19| the one with the slow start

✩❖♦♦❖✩
19
The one with the slow start

"Hey, guys." Audrey gleamed as she walked into the apartment to see everyone standing g around the kitchen.

Her eyes immediately went to Chandler and his eyes went to her, almost like a magnet. Audrey broke the eye contact between them and looked down with a small smirk.

It had been a few days since the two had shared their feelings to one another and it was still pretty fresh. They hadn't put a label on it, instead deciding that they shouldn't see other people just to see how it would go.

Although, their tension had been visible between them, they hadn't really spoken to one another much never mind being intimate.

"Aud, Phoebe has a husband." Ross cut straight to the point. Audrey turned to the blonde in bewilderment.

"I'm sorry, what? Have I missed something." She responded. "How can you be married?"

"Some guy showed up to the apartment with flowers claiming that he was looking for his wife which he said was Phoebe." Rachel explained.

"Guys, I'm not married married, you know? He was just a friend, he's gay and he was from Canada and he just needed a green card." Phoebe explained, waving her hands about as she explained.

"Seriously? I mean if you're going to marry someone at least make sure they're not gay so you can at least get something out of it." Audrey inputed, sitting down at the table next to Ross.

"I mean, it's an opportunity to try new things." Chandler grinned, to which everyone looked over to the man leaning against the couch confused. "I'm not gay, guys."

"I can't believe you married Duncan!" Monica exclaimed, ignoring the other two. "I mean, how could you not tell me, we lived together, we told each other everything."

"I'm sorry, Monica, but I knew if I told you, you'd get really judgemental and wouldn't approve." Phoebe told her.

"Of course I wouldn't approve, I mean, you were totally in love with the guy who- hello! was gay." Monica exclaimed. "I mean, what the hell were you thinking?"

"See, and you thought she'd be judgemental." Ross said sarcastically, crossing his arms.

"Okay, I wasn't in love with him, and I was just helping out a friend, please." Phoebe groaned.

"When he left town, you stayed in your pyjamas for a month and I saw you eat a cheeseburger." Monica revealed to which everyone turned to the blonde and gasped. "Well, didn't you?"

"I might have." Phoebe said sheepishly.

"I can't believe you didn't tell me." Monica repeated, walking away slightly.

"Come on. Like you tell me everything." Phoebe replied.

"Oh, I don't know." She pretended to think as she walked over to the window. "Um, how about the fact that the underwear other there on that telephone pole is yours from when you were having sex with fun Bobby out on the terrace!"

"What!" Audrey exclaimed first out of everyone, except Chandler, and ran over to the window to see where Phoebe had pointed to.