Tears of the Forrest

Start from the beginning

A man rides up close to Joel, whispering something is his ear before Joel jumps back facing his men.

"Dogwarts men have been spotted nearby, that only means they are coming here, i want everybody ready to fight, raise your swords high and kill every last one of them!" Joel shouts, pulling out his sword, a small green gemstone placed at the bottom of it, and a hint of purple shining throughout.

His men follow the same, swords risen before they start to spread out, cavalry riding in every direction in complete chaos all of a sudden.

"Everybody calm!" Martyn shouts, watching the chaos unfold before seeing a rain of arrows come down from the sky on top of them, sending many of their men pummeling to the ground.

"Get inside!" Scott shouts to Stress as he rides off into the distance, shouting something inaudible to the men as a lot of them ride off with him.

"Alright, start the charge." Ren says to Hypno, who nods his head, pulling out his sword before pointing it forward and riding off into the woods.

"Fire!" Python shouts watching another rain of arrows fly over the forrest, hopefully landing on the Stratos men.

"You're just hitting our men now, put down the bows, we're going in." Ren says, pulling out his axe and riding off, listening to the wood clattering on the ground as the bows drop.

Gem wanders through the woods aimlessly, trying to find somewhere to hopefully rest, that is, before at least a hundred men on horses fly by her, nearly trampling over her.

She recognises the men as Stratos men as her eyes widen, starting to run onto the battlefield in the direction the horses came from, hoping to find Scott.

"Prepare, prepare, now!" Scott shouts as his men throw torches into the dark woods. A few seconds later, bursts of purple flames burst up around the woods, setting dogwarts men alight and screaming.

Hypno passes a man rolling on the ground, screaming, paying him little attention, but recognising the flame he just saw, only one person knew how to light a flame like that and it was Xisuma, so how did they get it.

He ignores it for now as he cuts through a Stratos man on his way past, bringing him to the ground with blood spilling out.

"We're not helping back here. Come on, Martyn, let's get in that fight." Joel says, jumping on the back of Martyn's horse, as his had been hit by an arrow.

"We're no help back here either, anyone who wishes to fight with them go now." Stress says to her men who pick up their best weapons, most of which being a bow.

That is before she hears stampeding coming from behind her, more Dogwarts men appearing from the woods charging towards them.

Her men do their best to protect her, releasing arrows and knocking the Dogwarts men to the ground faster than they can come, having the advantage of houses and trees making it easy to hit them.

"That sounds fun. Kid, stay here." Etho says as he rides further into the woods to where he can hear the sounds of horses and swords clashing coming from.

Grian looks up to Jevin, who seems to contemplate riding off into the woods after Etho and Tango, he eventually decides to do so, knowing dogwarts men will be there and he's desperate for revenge on them.

Grian eventually jumps off the horse without Jevin realising, finding himself face down in the dirt as he rides off. He has no clue where he is, but anywhere is better than a battlefield.

He stands up, rubbing dirt off himself, looking into the woods where he can see
horses clashing and falling, along with the men riding them.

He walks the other way through the forrest, hoping to find somewhere where there's no battle.