𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐚

Start from the beginning

"Nicky.." I spoke softly as I walked onto the field.
Nick looked tense, his shoulders were tensed up, as was the rest of his body.

Nick's POV:

I'd be lying if I said I didn't have anxiety right now, although I seem confident to the public eye, when Y/n isn't here I struggle to be so outgoing.

"Nicky." Her soft voice sounded, I was hoping she'd be here, I let my body relax at the sound of her voice.
"You came." I picked her up, she smiled widely and wrapped her legs around my waist.
"I wouldn't miss it for the world."
I knew she meant it, she always puts herself in a situation where she thinks she'll stay home, but she always ends up right here, in my arms.

"You're amazing." I chuckled as I kissed her.
"And you're very sweet." She giggled, I'll never get tired of hearing that.
"I love you Y/n." Even though we're on the field, surrounded by cameras and shouting teammates, every time I'm with her, it felt as though it's just us two.

Y/n's POV:

I love my sweet moments with Nick, he's really a big sweetheart.
But seeing how sweet he's being made me sick, I'd have to tell him soon.

On the drive home I had plenty of time to wrack my brain with a million bad thoughts and ten good ones.
He'd be home later than me, he had to change, do press conferences, all that sporty man stuff.

This would give me about an hour or so to figure out how I'm going to tell him.
I'd began to look at ideas online, I found one that was Halloween themed, I thought it would work well with it being October and all.

Shortly after I arrived home I started making cookies, baking was always my escape from stress, but it still wasn't working, my mind was moving a million miles a second.

I'd found a cauldron in our Halloween decorations, and I added in a smoke bomb, I'll light it when he's home.
I took a white board and wrote "something's brewing." And taped the ultrasound picture underneath the words.

I set it up in our back yard, I laid a couple pumpkins around it just to make it look pretty, if I'm being honest, I'm starting to get excited.

"Y/n!" Nicks tired voice called, I quickly walked back inside hiding my excitement.
"Welcome home Nicky!" I giggled.
"Hi sweetheart, what's got you so happy?" He sat his bags down by the door and peered at the porch lights on behind me.

"I have a big surprise." My voice cracked, my nerves were coming back.
"Okay." Nick held my hand and followed me out back, "close your eyes."
I lit the smoke bomb, "open."

"Something's brewing?" Nick read the white board. He looked confused.
I watched him walk closer and grab ahold of the photo.
"Y/n?"
"Nicky..."
"We're having a baby?!?" His face lit up.
"Yes." I couldn't tell what he was feeling.

Nick picked me up and kissed me, he smiled at me, "thank you!"
"What for?"
"For being pregnant! I'm having a kid!" He smiled real wide and spun me around.
"You are.." I laid my forehead against his, Sydney was right, he's happy.
I stressed myself out for no reason, I made myself physically sick just for him to thank me for being pregnant...

"I love you so fucking much Y/n."
"I love you more Nick."
"I'm so ready to start this next chapter of our lives." He pressed one more kiss to my lips.

__________________________________________
-Authors Note-

As requested, a Nick Bosa imagine.

In my last Bosa imagine I said:
"I 🫶🏻 Nick Bosa" I literally lied, I honestly don't like Nick bosa😭
He's attractive and all, but I think he's too cocky for his own good.

This whole George Kittle situation is pissing me off so bad.

This is the photo I used for the inspiration of the pregnancy reveal.

I hope you all enjoy this imagine!

Much love!🩷