They all ran back to his room and gave him the bottle of perfume after cleaning it. He put it on the spot and said " Get lost and never show your face" With that, she ran out of the house after clearing her account.

" I can brought thousands of thing for you, but I can't get the touch of yours, that why i kept everything you touched " He said to her picture which was hanging near the dressing table.

He went to the bathroom to take his shower as he had an important meeting in the morning.

•••••••••

" Oh my friend, jeon" Mr. Choi said hugging his friend, " How are you? " His dad asked his friend who came after so many years to korea from Venice. " Hello uncle " Haeji said bowing in front of his father.

" Oh my lovely daughter " His dad said and hugged her. " How are you dear uncle? " Haeji asked sitting beside him. " I got fine as i saw you , you were so small when i saw you last time, look time has made you such a beautiful grown woman" He said patting her head.

" Indeed, she is so talented, she took over my business and told me to rest , i am really proud of her " Mr. Choi said and she just smiled at her dad widely. " She is gem " His dad said with a smile.

" Where is jin and your daughter in law, mihi? " Mr. Choi asked " They went for a walk as iseul loves to play at the park in the morning " His dad said with a smile. Mr. Choi nodded and asked " Did your younger daughter in law came back? "

His question made his dad little bit sad but he just smiled and said " No, but i am sure she will comeback " His voice was confident but Mr. Choi looked at him with wide eyes and said " What? She is not back yet? You are literally making your son's life ruined , jeon" His voice was taunting and haeji smirked at her dad.

" I asked him many times but he didn't agree to marry again , now i also believe she will come back " He said in a low tone. " It doesn't matter at all jeon, time is going on and your son will destroy his life for that useless woman" His dad felt a anger built in his veins but he shrugged it off.

" Uncle where is jungkook? " Haeji asked " Oh he is upstairs in his room, go and meet him" His dad said as she changed the topic. " Thank you uncle " She said and got up from the sofa, adjusted her short dress and went towards his room.

She went inside the room without knocking and looked at him who was standing near the balcony . " Jungkook " She chirped and went to hug him but he back off. " What are you doing here? " He asked in uninterested tone " I came here after travelling that long to meet you and you are talking to me rudely. " She said crossing her arms on her chest.

" I didn't call you " He said and went towards the study table to arrange his files which are required in today's meeting. Haeji sighed in annoyance but she smile falsely because she doesn't want to ruin the moment. She went towards him and hugged from the back.

The body of jungkook got stiff on the spot " Oh you smell so good after shower, i can't wait to smell like you after our marriage" Jungkook pushed her away making her stumbled and turned around to look at her with his dark eyes. " Why do you do that?" She asked in a shocked voice

" Firstly , you touched me without my permission, secondly, you think i will marry you, don't you know i have a wife? " He said but yelled the last part, making her irritated.