Travel Tip #10: Get Lots Of Rest

Chad was treated nicely in the infirmary, but he was capable of walking himself back to his room, and did so with ease

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

     Chad was treated nicely in the infirmary, but he was capable of walking himself back to his room, and did so with ease. He strolled into the massive suite and started to remove what was left of his shredded suit. He hadn't been there more than five minutes when there was a soft knock at the door. He slowly limped up to the door and opened it with caution, afraid it might be an angry woman that wanted to head butt him again. Thankfully, it was just Frankie Junior.

     "Hey," Chad said through the crack in the door. "What's up?"

     "Mom and Dad want something called quality time," Frankie replied, "Do I even want to know what that means?"

     "No, you don't." Chad confirmed, opening the door, "Come on in."

     "Holy crap," Frankie said as he finally noticed what rough shape Chad and especially his suit were in. "What the fuck happened to you?"

     "Hey, watch your language," Chad replied, as he slowly removed what was left of his suit jacket. "Rachel finally provided the thumping that I've had coming to me all day. Dating these days is really rough, and dangerous."

     "So, what do we do now?" Frankie asked.

     "Go down the hall," Chad said, passing him a bucket. "Fill this full of ice and we can watch Deadpool again after we order ice cream from room service."

     "Yeah!" Frankie cheered as he grabbed the bucket and bolted from the room.

     Once Frankie had left to get ice, Chad strolled into his bedroom and continued to change into something much, much more comfortable. When he was finished, he strolled back out with just a white t-shirt and blue joggers he got at the department store earlier in the day. He flopped into the couch and groaned in pain waiting for Frankie to return with his ice. When Frankie came back, Chad applied the ice to his head while he called for ice cream to go with the movie as promised. He didn't eat much, but they had fun watching Deadpool again before calling it a night.

     "Do not wake me," He instructed, "I want to sleep in tomorrow."

     "Okay," Frankie said with a nod, "Good night."

     "Night," Chad said as he walked back to his bedroom and crashed on the massive bed. Curling up to a lot of pillows and making himself comfortable as he drifted off into a deep sleep. He had been up all day with zero naps, so his body was more than welcome to shut down and recharge. He completely zonked out for the night because his cell phone had been buzzing and ringing all morning, but nothing was loud enough to wake him up. When he finally woke up to realize he had missed several calls on his phone, he checked the numbers to see that not only had his firm called a few times, so did his media contacts and even Councilman Peters. Afraid that something might be hitting the fan for the mayor to be, Chad had decided to call him first and make sure his client was doing alright.

The Official Douche Bag Travel Guide of Chad Barringtonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें