nineteen

"You sleep like you are in a coma, and you snore too." Engfa interrupted their silent brunch, the breakfast and lunch together that now serve McDonald's burgers, fries, chicken, and rice, because apparently Charlotte woke up almost one in the afternoon, and Engfa waited for her to open her eyes so they could both eat.

"I did not snore." Charlotte depends herself and looks absolutely embarrassed with the person next to her.

"You do." Engfa insisted and bought the little smile she made. Charlotte doesn't know if it is true that she makes a sound when she sleeps or if Engfa is playing with her.

"It was loud, and I cannot sleep because of it." Engfa even pointed its eyes like there was a visible eyebag on it, but Charlotte could not see one.

Engfa is making fun of her. Charlotte refuses to believe that she's snoring.

"I'm not. I know I am not p'fa." Charlotte pouted, her lips were like a kid trying to avoid embarrassment.

Charlotte decided to ignore Engfa's remarks and just continue eating her meal with urgency. She feels like somebody is watching her every move, and it is making her conscious of herself.

That somebody is none other than Engfa Waraha, because from time to time she can see Engfa's eyes looking back at her, and the superstar did not even break any contact, like it was proving her something, so instead, Charlotte is always the one who looks away.

Whatever Engfa Waraha is trying to do, it is making Charlotte nervous as hell.

"I was sleeping with you last night, so I know." Engfa still insisted and then took a bite from her own food, and she did not see how Charlotte's eyes went bigger the moment she said those.

"What?" Charlotte shouted a little too loud.

"We slept together!?" Charlotte added, and suddenly she felt incredibly thirsty, and her throat dries almost like a desert, despite the fact she just gulped water from her glass a while ago.

"Ah, yes?" Engfa asnswered, almost like asking because of Charlotte's reaction.

"We share the same bed because that's the only available room at the moment. You see, this house is not even finished yet, and I can't just let you sleep on the ground, can I?" Engfa said again, countering with a small laugh like she knew what was running through Charlotte's mind.

She is doing this on purpose, Engfa is making Charlotte lose her mind.

"Oh my God," Charlotte said in her lone tone, almost whispering. That's only the reaction Charlotte can make outside because, inside, she's in massive panic mode.

What is even running through Charlotte Austin's head? Simple, it is the fact that she and Engfa together in one bed made her sweat in the forehead like a triathlete. Like hello? That was like a dream come true for anyone who is a fan of Engfa Waraha.

Imagine sleeping next to the most famous artist their country has. Just imagine.

But actually, that is not the only thing Charlotte is worried and panicking about.

Charlotte has this habit of snuggling and hugging a pillow when she sleeps, and even a person can't escape from that because apparently her friends and ex-lovers experience how tight Charlotte keeps them in bed.

"Hey, I was messing with the snore part, do not worry, you sleep peacefully," Engfa said again, reassuring her this time. Maybe she did realize that she kept making Charlotte silent by the things she could not even remember if she did or not.

"But I think you mistake me for a bolster. Your hug is so tight I can't even breathe." Engfa continued, and this time Charlotte did not even realize that Engfa was done eating and was now standing behind her.

"You hug me like this," and without warning, Engfa demonstrated her embrace and hugged Charlotte behind her back.

Now Charlotte Austin does not know how to breathe.