fifteen

"This dress looks so good on her." Charlotte completely forgot where she was and is drowning herself with her phone while browsing Engfa's Instagram account.

Charlotte finding the dress Engfa Waraha wore at one of her fan meetings so gorgeous that she thought that the dress was made solely for the actress because it looked so amazing to Engfa, it fits so perfectly.

"She doesn't have any updates today, quit stalking her." Heidi made her way to Charlotte's phone and replaced it with another drink.

"Who said I'm stalking her?" Charlotte made a defensive look at her friends. She's not stalking, she was just looking for something to see on her phone.

"You're the one who invites us to drink, yet you're the one who's not drinking, are you okay? Is there something you're not telling us?" Marima Suphatra Kliangprom said, Charlotte's less annoying best friend and the longest she's been friends with, looked at Charlotte with concern in her eyes.

"She misses Engfa, that's why she's acting like that." Tina giggles at her own words that she throws.

Charlotte glared at Tina this time. She had this feeling of wanting to strangle a friend all of a sudden.

"I don't miss her, really, guys. Stop putting words on my actions." Charlotte said, a bit frustrated, and drank the whole liquor in her glass.

One shot, and she regretted it instantly, as the liquid made her throat feel like burning. She wanted to puke.

Fuck. Charlotte wanted to curse out loud but decided to just silence her stupidity. Why is she like this? This is not so for her.

She takes a deep breath. She needs her brain calm.

"If I were anybody, I would think that you're having a crush, but whatever. You tell what you want to tell, we won't judge you that much for it." Heidi laughed about what she said last, she then gave the phone back to Charlotte's.

"If you're having a crush on Engfa Waraha, we can't blame you. She's everyone's dream, it's fine." Marima added. Her words are a bit dreamy and hopeful.

Charlotte knows that the fact that they are talking about Engfa Waraha is such a big deal, but her friends don't get her.

"Seriously guys, I don't have a crush on anyone, okay? The whole thing with P'fa, it was overwhelming me now, and fine, I admit I miss her too, but I don't romantically like her." Charlotte said and looked into everyone's eyes.

Her friends should stop teasing her. It's annoying.

"I really wanted to be her friend, you know? Because I like to know her more and thank her for the opportunities she has brought me," Charlotte added. She stopped midway and put another drink in her mouth.

"But it's been a week, and she did not even try to contact me again. I feel like all of this is just a dream and I would wake up one day being unknown to her again." Charlotte continues.

Charlotte honestly is afraid, she goes home after her first official meeting with Engfa Waraha. She's so happy and hopeful to get to know the actress more and learn from her as an artist.

Charlotte wanted to know a lot about their industry. How does it work? what she should and shouldn't do to last.

But next day after that afternoon lunch, it feels like yesterday did not happen at all.

And the days after that, nothing.

Charlotte just heard that Engfa is gone for her fan meetings outside of the country. Charlotte doesn't know how long it is.

Heidi, Tina, and Marima looked at Charlotte with a concerned look this time, gone the tease and silly looks.

"Maybe she's busy. Don't stress yourself about it, Char." Marima taps Charlotte's shoulder, assuring Charlotte that it's not her problem, maybe it's the time that has an issue.

Busy people tend to forget things most of the time, they even forget humans.

"Did it even occur to you to contact her first? You should message her. A simple "Hello, P'fa, how is your day?" or something like that." Tina said, grabbing away the alcohol that Charlotte kept drinking.

Charlotte did not dare, yes, it occurred to her. There are days that she wants to say hello or call Engfa Waraha just to check on her, but she's ashamed and shy.

Charlotte is afraid that Engfa will just seen and ignore her or not read her messages at all.

"As much as I ship you two, you're stressing about her. Stop it now, we should not talk about Engfa. We should dance!" Heidi grabs everyone and pushes them to the dance floor.

Swaying hips to hips. Arms in the air bouncing and jumping from time to time.

This is what she is supposed to do. This is what she meant about getting drunk and wasted.

Charlotte laughed this time, she realized that Heidi was right. She should stop stressing herself. What she needs to do is celebrate her life, as she is gaining a lot of projects that will surely help her career.

That should be her priority, she'll talk and think about Engfa Waraha some other time.

Heidi, Tina, Marima, and her dance their body to the loud music. Everyone is having fun, and Charlotte admitted that she did drink a lot.

She need more. She's having a blast.

Her head is spinning, and yet she keeps drinking her bottle like crazy.

Charlotte can hear loud cheering and singing all over her.

She wanted to not care about the world, her body is swaying from left to right, her hands are freely moving to any side but then she felt another hand on her waist.

Holding her tight. Gripping her lower body but not in violent way. It was a little pressured but in a gently manner.

And it is not hers, it is from somebody else.

Charlotte felt it on her exposed stomach as she was wearing a white crop top and a denim shorts that exposed most of her skin.

The hand around her body was warm, but it gave her chills at the same time.

How is that possible? Charlotte wonders.

"Charlotte." Then someone whispers to Charlotte's ear, and Charlotte almost steps back because of the sensation it gives her from her ear to down to her neck.

It was the same person who was holding her waist, now down to her hips.

Charlotte Austin knows that voice—that someone she's been admittedly missing these past few days.

That's Engfa Waraha. The one and only.