seven

"Are you going to sleep?" Engfa asked, the time on the clock ticking silently. It's almost midnight, but both of them are wide awake.

Charlotte shakes her head as an answer, she's not sleepy at all. Even her eyes are having a hard time closing. How can Charlotte sleep with Engfa's eyes looking so good at her?

Sometimes, when both of their eyes accidentally look at each other for almost a minute, Charlotte can't help but avoid Engfa's stare, her heart is exploding with an unexplainable feeling.

It might be the excitement. This is Engfa Waraha she's talking with.

Charlotte thought it might be the embarrassment, suddenly she wanted to look good in front of the superstar.

Charlotte's face is red, and she is sure that it was visible on the screen between the two of them.

"Are you going to remove your makeup? Am I bothering you? Are you sleepy?" Engfa asked again. Surely Engfa has a lot of questions in mind.

Maybe Engfa saw her cotton pads and toners in front of Charlotte's desk.

"NO!" Charlotte answered, it was a little bit loud for her. It is midnight, and almost all things are silent except Charlotte's pounding heart.

Did she just scream at Engfa Waraha? She prayed Engfa wouldn't mind that. Charlotte sometimes can't help herself from doing things that she might regret in the future.

"I mean, no, I'm not sleepy at all, and I just finished my skincare routine before you called." she added, sounding more appologetic about her tone a while ago.

Charlotte saw Engfa smile, the actress teeth are perfectly lined up and white.

"Oh, you already did? No wonder, you looked so good with or without makeup, Charlotte." Engfa's responses made Charlotte cover her face unknowingly.

Why is the actress like this?

Engfa is making Charlotte blush like crazy, is this how the superstar makes everyone feel? Like with the compliments and the eyes.

No wonder Engfa is loved by people around them.

"Ms. Engfa, you're a beauty yourself. I can't believe you're actually calling me." Charlotte finally let go a little of her nervousness, she's starting to loosen up a bit.

Her heart is still beating like crazy, though.

"Ms. Engfa? Charlotte, you're so formal." Engfa said, laughing at the end of it.

Charlotte doesn't know what to call the Actress, if she can. She'll call Engfa by her full name because Charlotte really respects the person in front of her screen.

She's talking with Engfa Waraha, the award-winning Actress.

"Just call me P'fa, you're younger than me, right?" Engfa suggested what to call her, and Charlotte's heart calmed for it. She now knows how to address the amazing person in front of her.

Charlotte is younger by age, but if you look closely, Engfa and Charlotte feel like they are the same age. Both of them look mature and young at the same time.

"I called you because I want to say sorry for not attending the meeting awhile ago. I have an emergency and did not make it on time." Engfa paused mid-sentence and looked sincere at Charlotte before continuing,

"I hope you forgive me?" Engfa continues, her eyes is like telling Charlotte that Engfa means everything she said.

Charlotte is not even mad, she understands that the actress is a busy person, but Charlotte did feel a little bit down when Engfa did not show up.

"I'm not even mad, P'fa. I understand that there is an emergency. Please, you don't need my forgiveness for that." Charlotte said, with her hand gesture that she's not and her head slightly bowing.

"Still, I really wanted to see you." Engfa responded.

With Charlotte's trobling heart, she managed to give the actress a smile that said Charlotte feels the same.

"Me too, p'fa. I want to meet you again."

This time Charlotte wanted Engfa to actually see her, with verbal interaction and eyes directly looking at each other.