four

"Hello, beautiful."

The expectation is a strong belief that something will happen or be the case in the future. Based on the internet, this is the meaning of it.

It may be bad or good, like when you expect something because it is right in front of you, so imagine Charlotte, Tina, and Heidi's disappointment when Engfa Waraha's Instagram caller turned out to be someone else named Nesa Mahmoodi.

Who is this girl? Is it Engfa's jealous girlfriend? That was Charlotte's first thought.

It happened before, someone's girlfriend used his boyfriend's account to contact Charlotte, in Charlotte's defense, she doesn't know that the boy she was talking to already has a girlfriend.

"I'm Engfa's gorgeous secretary."

But good thing Nesa is not a jealous girlfriend.

They thought they would get the chance to call and see the actual superstar. Heidi, who is hyperventilating from excitement, now tastes like sour candy, like a battery-operated toy, she died out of charge, disappointed and sad.

Being excited to see the superstar and most beloved artist, Charlotte once again felt like it was just all a dream. She tried to recover herself from her previous panicking state, she decided to go back to reality and stop overthinking.

After the call with Engfa's secretary, Nesa, or as she prepared to be called Nudee, Charlotte, and Tina were scheduled for a meeting with MGT Entertainment.

Charlotte Austin can't believe that she woke up this morning just to be bombarded with things she wasn't prepared to encounter.

It is new to her to be in the spotlight with her work, she is just a side character most of the time, and after years of following Engfa Waraha's socials, Engfa finally followed Charlotte back on Instagram.

And that alone causes a lot of stir in the entertainment industry.

Engfa's power is incredible. With her words? The people around are charmed, it is like Engfa Waraha holds the people to do her bidding.

From 3000+ followers on Instagram, Charlotte gained more than half a thousand in just a few minutes when Engfa followed her.

She now wonders if it was Nudee who did follow her back or the actual actress.

How can Charlotte handle this kind of popularity? Sure, Charlotte was popular in her school days. Being part of a cheerleading squad, she was voted the most popular in her school, and people lined up to court her or give her gifts every Valentine's Day.

But Charlotte feels like the things that are happening to her at the moment will never be that simple.

Charlotte likes the popularity she gets before, that's why she stopped working as a flight attendant and decided to enter a beauty pageant.

Beauty pageants did not work for her too, she can't home a crown.

But she is not in high school or college anymore, she's grown to be a little brave and made her way to a different world where people like Engfa Waraha rule.

One word from people like them will surely bring someone's life up and down.

⚠️ Entertainment News ⚠️

Engfa Waraha's new girl, Charlotte Austin, is a rookie actress and beauty pageant contestant... click to see more
(The ShowBuzz)

Look at Charlotte Austin from Miss Starlight 2021, she will star in a movie with Engfa Waraha... click to see more
(Entertainment Shop)

How did a superstar decide to work with a rookie actress? Check out Charlotte Austin's previous work... click to see more
(Hot Hot News)