five

"For now, we would like a chemistry test with you and Engfa."

Charlotte did not quite understand what MGT Entertainment was trying to do.

A chemistry test? an exam to verify if two people have this "spark" , "vibe," or "connection" they called, but how can Charlotte know that if Engfa Waraha was not even there at the meeting with them?

How can she have a chemistry test when there's no Engfa Waraha, to begin with?

If this chemistry test fails, what now? What will Charlotte do after? Maybe cry. What if she and Engfa don't have any chemistry at all?

Charlotte thinks of herself as a nice person, she has a good personality, she has a lot of friends and she's easy to work with too.

She had a habit of hitting her friends, though.

All in all, Charlotte thinks she's alright.

And how will this work? Do they need to act cute? Shy? She probably doesn't need to act shy, Charlotte will be embarrassed for sure.

But Charlotte doesn't know how to react to girls being her love interests on screen again, it is new for her.

She'll be like a stone for sure, sitting or looking like a fool next to a superstar.

But is Engfa Waraha so busy that she can't attend something that she started in the first place? Engfa is the one who putted Charlotte in this situation.

Charlotte, feeling disappointed again, can't help but sulk a little, just a little bit.

She doesn't know if she'll be disappointed with Engfa or herself for assuming that she'll meet the actress for real this time.

Nudee did not inform them at all.

Charlotte is not being ungrateful, she is so thankful for what is happening to her, she is gaining more popularity at the moment, and Charlotte feels like this is the start of something good.

Tina also thinks so, both of them are praying that things will work out for them.

And Charlotte wanted a talk with Engfa to give her thanks to the actress for the opportunities she's giving, and maybe Charlotte could ask the superstar her undying question, "Why me?" but that time did not get to open at the meeting because Engfa couldn't make it.

How will they know if both of them will meet the expectations and criticism Charlotte is receiving?

"I'll call you regarding the next meeting and don't be sad, she'll be there," Tina said as if she could read and see Charlotte's mind.

Tina then bid Charlotte goodbye and left her in her condominium.

Heidi is nowhere to be seen, her friend might be out and partying at this hour of the night.

Charlotte doesn't know what to do after taking a quick bath and doing her skincare routine, she's not sleepy.

Is opening her Twitter account a good idea? like searching her name and Engfa Waraha for some news? Tina and Heidi warned her not to browse things she couldn't handle, and as much as possible, Charlotte should stay away from the social media platform till things are finally sorted out with MGT Entertainment and Engfa Waraha.

Charlotte will just accept anything they offer at this point. It is a big opportunity for her, and she won't let it pass.

She just hopes that everything will turn out great.

Charlotte opened her laptop and browsed Instagram. She saw the story Heidi posted, and Charlotte's right, her friend is partying with their other best friend, Marima.

She browsed more to kill time.

And just now, Engfa posted a picture of something Charlotte couldn't help but recognize.

It was hers. It was her father's gift when she graduated college.

It is Charlotte Handkerchiefs, and Engfa Waraha posted it with a caption.

You took away my tears that day, thanks.