ten

How would you describe something you can't name? It was a feeling of bliss, embarrassment, and amazement all at once.

Like Charlotte Austin finally meeting Engfa Waraha face to face, outside of their phone screen, and not just with Charlotte's point of view of things she's the only one who remembers.

Charlotte wonders, What does it feel like for Engfa now? Is she feeling the same? Charlotte probably knows the answer. It was a normal occasion for the superstar to meet new people or actors she will work with, but for Charlotte, it opened up a lot of feelings and emotions she surely will not forget.

Is she going to ask? Like Ms. Engfa, how does it feel to be a superstar? Where you can give feelings by just existing.

It was an interview or getting to know each other segment anyway. Charlotte could ask anything, there's not even a script or questioner in this program. It feels liberating and also nerve-wracking because it might turn awkward and boring.

It was all on the spot, this is the test.

The test is how Charlotte and Engfa will handle each other.

People are watching. There are people who are invested in the storm Engfa Waraha created.

"I heard that you have a pet." Engfa casually asked, opening a conversation without struggling with her voice. Engfa looked directly at Charlotte, smiling and encouraging her to answer confidently.

Like they are just casually talking like friends.

Engfa is used for asking and talking to people. It was very professional of her to make Charlotte feel at ease.

"Yes, p'fa, Yes! I have a cute rabbit. His name is Phalo." Charlotte answered a little bit excitedly because the question really upbeat her, she wanted to talk about her pet. People don't actually believe that she owns a rabbit for a pet and not the usual dog or cat.

They don't know how much she treasures that cute creature. Phalo is like a family for Charlotte—her child, actually.

"I bet he is really cute, you should bring him some times, and I'd bring my dog too." Engfa suggested. Now Charlotte wonders where Engfa knew she had a pet. Did the actress stalk her I.G.? Charlotte loves to post Phalo on social media.

Cute things should be on a platform where they can spread good vibes.

"They can have a date and play together, I hope Kyiew will not bite my Phalo." Charlotte suggested, also worried for the safety of her rabbit pet, not fully understanding what she just said. How innocent her thoughts are and how it will open a new category of conversation.

"Don't worry about Kyiew, he is too small to bite anyone." Engfa answered.

"A date it is then? We should schedule our date." Engfa added with her knowing smile, making Charlotte blush again. Does Engfa say it on purpose? or it was just a trick of Charlotte's mind.

"Are you single, Charlotte?" Engfa Waraha continued to talk, and Charlotte's face didn't know what was white anymore, she was fuming red from her cheeks to her ears.

It was just a question, a harmless one as far as Charlotte wants to interpret it, but why is she blushing like Engfa is asking her if they can date if she's actually single?

"I am, for almost a year now." Charlotte answered, her cheeks staring to get pain for smiling.

"For a beautiful lady like you, I can't believe you are not dating anyone right now." Engfa said again. Her compliments really bring things Charlotte doesn't quite understand. She can't handle Engfa's word, if it is from other people, Charlotte might just feel like thanking and accepting the compliment and just go away with it.

But with Engfa, it is really different. Like it is actually a true and genuine compliment that you can't help but believe and be proud of. Maybe it is one of the effects of being a high-end celebrity, where your words can push things up and make people validate what you say.

Or maybe it is just Engfa Waraha's effect on people.

"You are a beauty yourself, so no wonder people are dying to date you." Charlotte meant it, Engfa Waraha is really beautiful. You ask people what Engfa is for them, and they will say she is a model-like face, an actress-like face, a billboard-worthy kind of face. What about Engfa Waraha's body? Charlotte can't help but look because Engfa's legs, hips, and molds are to die for.

Engfa Waraha is not just face and body, she has talents too. Talents and skills that are needed to be a survivor in the entertainment industry.

"Do you want to date me then?" Engfa asked, and it was like a million-dollar question where Charlotte Austin's life was about to drastically change with her answer.