eleven

Do you take dating seriously as a matter of life? Or is being in a relationship actually beneficial for the person in it? Charlotte Austin asked herself, with the imagine mirror in front of her.

Does she want to date again? After her breakup with her non-celebrity boyfriend, Charlotte's dating life is nonexistent at the moment. It never occurred to her to try again with someone else or even get back with her past lovers, despite them still trying to win her back.

But now the actual question is does she want to date someone like Engfa Waraha?

Engfa Waraha, the celebrity's dream

Engfa Waraha, the talented

Engfa Waraha, the proud LGBTQ+ member

Charlotte can't comprehend how a simple announcement of a potential love team will turn into asking if she wants to date the actresses. She now wonders what is really going on inside Engfa's mind.

Is she serious? Asking things like that to Charlotte, who has been silent for a long time. She doesn't know what to say or what to answer.

"HAHAHAHA"

That's Engfa Waraha's laugh, breaking the ice and silence she made in the first place. It is loud and clear, a very distinct laugh.

Not knowing that all the people with them—staff, directors, managers, and the live broadcast viewers—are actually waiting for Charlotte Austin to answer that question.

"I'm only kidding, Charlotte, please take a breath." After Engfa's echoed laugh, she added the kidding part. Is she really? Almost all of the people thought it was a real question including Charlotte Austin.

Charlotte smiled awkwardly, but her blushing face was still readable, visible to the people around them. Charlotte might think that even the camera captured how she was taken aback by the question Engfa threw at her.

"P'fa, my heart is beating so fast, you almost gave me a heart attack." Charlotte managed to talk again. Holding her now-bouncing chest. She said it with the same humor as Engfa's laugh, she laughed a little at the end.

But it's all true.

"I think I need extra oxygen. you did take my breath away with that." Charlotte added, just wanting to end the atmosphere 'cause she feels like she can't actually breathe.

"Now I am wondering if you are part of the LGBTQ+ community, are you Charlotte?" Engfa decided to add another stone with her question. She even made a gesture like she really is thinking and wondering.

What is going on? What is this question? Charlotte wanted to ask this out loud.

Is it supposed to be like, What is your favorite color? food you like? places you wanted to travel.

Not this kind of question. Charlotte was never prepared with this.

"I don't know. I never tried dating girls or anyone part of it, I only dated men before." Charlotte answered honestly, without hesitation this time.

She decided to just answer anything honestly, whatever the question will be next. May it surprise her again or overwhelm her again.

Being in a homosexual relationship, Charlotte Austin can't relate her feelings about it. She doesn't see girls in romantic ways, it was always platonic, idolizing gaze and gestures she meant yet she is not ignorant about it.

People like Engfa Waraha tried to make a move on her, but Charlotte was never interested before.

Even for someone like Engfa Waraha, Charlotte viewed her as a person she could idolize, and look up to because the superstar is a role model for anyone. Engfa is a star who is loved by people.

She didn't see her as a potential lover before.

before everything that happened, before the announcement of the possible love team, and before the project they will make in the future.

Does her perspective on Engfa Waraha change now?

Charlotte can't answer it yet because it's too early to say, too overwhelming to decide, and too fast to catch feelings.

"Give it a try." Engfa smiled, gone the mischievous smile.

It was in a serious tone, and Charlotte felt like it was talking to someone inside of her.

It was a counterpart to Charlotte's answer.

Engfa Waraha is talking with Charlotte's heart, and Charlotte Austin's heart beats exactly an answer, an answer she will soon find out.