(CHAPTER TWELVE.) (DARK SECRETS.)

Alias was reflecting on what he had just heard from the leader of the operations.

As well who he was speaking together with.

The young wolf man was clouded by many questions.

Questions that still had no answers, nor made any sense to him at all.

All that alias cared about now was to find both lloyd Crain, and gain as much information as possible.

And put all of his ocean of thoughts and questions to rest.

Just as alias was about to leave his current position and head to where the puma man was being currently held at.

The leader of the entire operations had once again spoken with a frustrated tune in his voice.

?: you listen to me, I'm tired of being kept in the dark, I done what you said, kept everything a secret from everyone and work with no questions asked, but this crap is getting Ridiculous and out of hand now!

Alias was wondering who the leader of the operations is speaking together with.

And why he was not able to hear the other person's voice as well, despite having Supreme six-senses.

Alias had wondered if the leader of the operations is using a secure smart phone at hand.

And possibly using a faint source of coding and sound to make the other individual Unrecognizable and  Untraceable from a simple phone call.

Or a special device that the leader of the operations is currently using to speak with the mysterious Individual.

All that alias could currently do now was listen to everything that the leader of the operations is speaking about.

And hoped to gain as much information as possible, without being Detected or wasting any more time.

?: you don't get to tell me what to do, or demand me to shut up and follow your instructions like you own everything here, I'm the boss here, not you, understand!

Alias does not understand what is happening and why the leader of the operations is arguing with the mysterious Individual.

The young wolf man was both confused and had even more unanswered questions then ever before now.

He simply remain in his current position and listen to what both individuals are currently speaking to each other more about.

?: when this job is finished, I don't ever want to see you again, if you ever show yourself around me again or to any of my operations, I'll kill you slowly and painfully, got it!

When the leader of the operations had finished with his last sentence.

he immediately spoken again with a even more angry tune in his voice.

?: hello, you there, answer me!

After a few seconds of complete silence, the leader of the operations had spoken again, after hearing a loud slammed sound from the other side of the main office room.

?: how dare that little punk hanging up on me, I'm going to kill that little shit when I find-aargh!?

Alias had heard a loud sound of pain from the other side of the main office room.

The wolf man was greatly confused what was happening inside of the office room.

Then suddenly he heard a loud slammed sound as well.

Despite having his left ear on the main office door.

Alias did not heard any footsteps or any unusual issues at all.