(CHAPTER ONE.) THE LANDS OF MOTARRAIA.

A Young Thirteen-Year-old Lioness. from a City called, Katarina. is the Capital City of Motarraia. She had woken up from an Alarm Clock and stood up. she put on her Clothes of the Day. a Short Sleeve Blue Shirt, with a White top Jacket and light Blue Jeans. when she had finished dressing herself. The young lioness had gone down Stairs, from the Upper level of her Family's House.

When she went completely down Stairs, from the Upper level of the House. She went straight to the Kitchen, which is a fairly large Room. inside the Kitchen, there were two other lion people. That was having Breakfast. the male lion man was Reading a daily newspaper. He had heard the Young lioness entering the Kitchen. and Spoken.

"good morning, Cera." With a calm, yet, happy voice."good morning, Dad." Replied from the Young lioness.
The lion man, named, Mel. is a Middle Age lion man. he has a light Blonde Maine and Blue Eyes. he is wearing a Gray Suit and Pants, with a White undershirt and a Black tie.

Mel, is a Lawyer for the City of Katarina. he has been a Lawyer for many years, and has done very well as a long-time Lawyer. like most of the Aninoids, they don't wear Shoes. Due to still having many Animal Features. such as paws and several Animal instincts. comparing to the terrains. which evolved beyond their Ancient Ancestors.

"I just made You breakfast, sweetie... it's on the table." Spoken with a mother's caring voice. "ok, Thanks, Mom."

Mary is a middle-aged lioness woman. she is a paramedic, for one of the hospitals, in the city of Katarina. She is very skillful in medical treatments and has saved many lives in her service. She has green eyes and is wearing a light blue hospital Scrubs, for work.

Cera is a young thirteen-year-old lioness girl. And daughter, of both Mel and Mary. She has light blue eyes. and a light cream fur color, with some white on her front body and neck areas. as well, as on the back side of her body.

She Attends to, collia middle school. in the city of Katarina. She had eaten her breakfast and was helping with cleaning the dishes on the kitchen sink. Cera had grabbed her school backpack and was ready to go to her school. Mary usually drives her to school. before going to the hospital, that the paramedic lioness mother, works at.

"ready to go to school, sweetie?" While dressing herself with a Casual jacket, and grabbing the car keys. "I'm already ready, hey mom?" "Yes, sweetie?" While opening the Main front house Door, and waiting for her daughter.

"You don't mind if I Come back home a little bit later on than usual today? me and my friends wanted to visit the park together, later." Spoken with great concern of what her mother would say to the young lioness.

"of course sweetie. but don't come back home late. and stay close with your friends." Replied with great concern for her daughter. "I will Mom, don't worry. I promise I won't  be late."

"last time You said that, it was around 9 pm." As explained by the lioness Mother."There was tight Traffic before, Lisa's Mom was Driving me back Home, and We Were Stuck at that Time, on the Main Road." As Cera had tried Her best. to properly Explain, to her Mother.

"I know, but You had Me and Your Father, very Worried about You. Please be Back on Time, and Call or Text us. if You're Coming Back Late Again, Alright!?" Both are explained and Instructed by Her Mother. "Alright Mom, but We need to go now. or Will be Late, for both my School and Your Job too" as Cera had explained once again to her Mother.

"oh, that's right. Let's go, Sweetie. Honey! I'm taking Cera to School now, are you ready for work?" Mary had shouted lightly towards her husband.

"Yup, I got my Work bag ready for the Office. I'll see You two girls later, at home."