(CHAPTER FIVE.) (THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK.)

The young wolf man was once again walking though the city's streets, as before, he walked for some time, passing two blocks away from club kezaira, and was heading to another destination from the current city District.

As alias was walking though the streets, he kept his guard up at all times, being aware of his surroundings and awareness.

He listen and smelled everything and everyone around him, making sure he was not being followed once again.

As time had passed, alias had eventually arrived to another large building, though Not quite as large as the building that had club kezaira close by together with.

The building in front of alias, is large and wide space from other buildings around it.

The outer Exterior walls are a black colored stone material stone design, with some silver mix together, such as interior lines and patterns.

Several windows, a large front glass main entrance door with silver lines and door handles, a red carpet with gold lines, two Columnar trees In the sides of the main front door, A private parking lot and many more.

The young wolf man had entered inside of the building, and looked around his surroundings.

The inside of the building, is both wide and spacious, with many citizens inside and in line for their turns.

Alias knew the building very well, and moved towards one of the offices in the main area, after some time of waiting, he eventually had his turn in line and approached towards the office in Front of him.

When the young wolf man had approached towards one of the bank offices, he was greeted by a young deer man with a name tag on his gray business suit, that is written by the name of Leon.

When the bank teller had seen alias, he spoken to the young wolf man, while still taping on his computer-keyboard.

Leon: hello there Mr. How can I be able to assist you?

Alias: I like to see and speak with the bank manager.

Leon: may I ask what for, mr?

Alias: Blake, alias Blake.

The young deer man had raised his left eye, and responded back to the young wolf man, with a curious, yet confused expression and tune in his voice.

Leon: do you have a appointment with the bank manager?

Alias had raised and showed the briefcase to the bank teller, and responded back with a calm voice.

Alias: yes, I do have a appointment with the manager, I also know him too.

The young bank teller was not fully convinced of the young wolf man, he simply grabbed the phone that was close to him and called the bank manager.

While waiting for the phone call with both the bank teller speaking with the bank manager to end on the phone call, alias simply looked around his surroundings.

The inside of the bank is well designed and crafted, with light blue walls and a white ceiling, several offices and working environments, such as computers and phones.