1. musicals

ok. so. i really fucking like musicals. in case you couldn't tell by all my rants in my conversations or little author notes at the end of my chapters.
so here is a list of musicals i love to watch. bc y'all definitely care.
in no particular order btw

- DEAR EVAN HANSEN (HOLY FUCK I LOVE THIS but tw: v*)
- HAMILTON.
- NEWSIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (racetrack >>>)
- wicked (it's WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better than the wizard of oz)
speaking of the wizard of oz, i did that musical twice and i have ptsd from it/never wanna do that again.
- in the heights (low key i love it i think it's heartwarming and it has easter eggs for hamilton in it)
- west side story (i don't rlly like romeo and juliet but i love this one)
- annie (one of my first musicals i watched and it's like the 1982)
- la la land (emma stone >>>)
also did you know that emma stone was still filming la la land when she found out about cruella (which btw. go watch cruella right now. even if you've watched it already.)
- the greatest showman (zendaya >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>)
- julie and the phantoms (ik this is a show but it's low key good and i'm sad they cancelled it)
- purple hearts (i loved it but every time whatsherface had to deal with her diabetes, i had to look away bc i'm deathly afraid of needles)
- i watched legally blonde the musical but it was alright, wouldn't watch it again but i like listening to some of the songs (ex. ohmigod you guys, legally blonde, so much better)

so here is a list of musicals i love to listen. again. in no particular order.

- newsies. fucking sends me to heaven. i'm so late to the fandom but it's fucking amazing.
- hamilton. just listen to the soundtrack and it's basically watching the musical. also the mixtape
- dear evan hansen (WAVING THROUGH A WINDOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ON THE OUTSIDE ALWAYS LOOKING IN. I LOVE THIS SONG HOLY SHIT.)
- west side story (especially tonight (balony scene) i love rachel zegler.)\
- heathers. (SHUT UP HEATHER. SORRY HEATHER. LOOK WHOS WITH HER OH MY GOD. DANG DANG DIGGITY DANG DANG.)
- beetlejuice (sophia anne caruso is mommy)
- hadestown (WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEEE IM COMINNNNNNNNNNN... that's what she said.)
- mean girls (X IS GREATER THAN THE VALUE OF Y)
- six.
- next to normal.
- new york new york.
- something rotten (god i hate shakespear.)
- theatre camp (literally only one song tho, i watched it and it wasn't as good as i expected...)
- wicked.

yeah um
so that's that
there's a lot more bc i have 3 musical playlists
- one is dedicated to any musical showtunes that i love it's called "theatre? yes please"
- the other is for when i'm depressed but still want to listen to theatre and it's called "i'm not happy but i want some theatre to listen to, not have to match it with my nonexistent energy"
- and the last one is a clean everything that i just want to belt out without being side eyed "belt it out without having to pause because of swear words" it's for when i'm around ppl

thank you for your time
i love you guys so much