After an intense battle, I lifted her onto the bed and started to kiss down her body. As I continued kissing, running my tongue along her stomach, I slowly undid the buttons of her blouse, revealing a beautiful skin beneath.

Her breasts were perfectly round and I could imagine them being filled with my mouth as my fingers traced patterns on their soft, white skin, teasing her nipples gently, until they hardened under my touch. She moaned softly, and my eyes widened at how aroused she already was.

"Don't look at me like that! It's been a long time since we did this!" She snapped and bit her lip, pulling me close to her once again.

I kissed her neck and sucked on a small spot near her collarbone as she arched her back and ground her hips against mine, encouraging me to continue kissing her and feeling her growing arousal in the same way I was now feeling mine.

Soon, I pulled down my pants allowing my dick  spring free and thrusting upwards in the air, hitting the very peak of her entrance, causing her to moan loudly with pleasure.

My hands traveled lower, and I ran them through her curly blonde locks, massaging her scalp lightly as I slid two fingers inside her pussy, stroking the sensitive opening of her folds.

Her legs wrapped around me tightly as I inserted three fingers inside her and began pumping them, increasing my pace. Her moans became louder and faster as I increased her tempo. Soon, her orgasm overtook her, and her body went stiff, shaking violently as she came in my hand. I withdrew quickly, enjoying the wetness surrounding my fingers and watched her come down from her high with a smile.

"That was incredible, Lucien," she breathed out as she laid her head on my chest. "You make me lose control like no one else."

"Yeah, and that's why you love me." I smirked and positioned myself between her legs. "Ready?" I asked and she nodded in anticipation. I pressed forward, sinking myself into her as deep as I could and she gasped loudly and buried her face in my shoulder. I grabbed her hips and pounded in and out, trying my best to match her rapid movements. Her hips thrashed uncontrollably beneath me, urging me to go faster. My breathing grew heavy as I fought the urge to fuck her harder. I wanted her completely, every part of her.

I released one hand and ran it down her side, reaching her bottom, where I gripped her firmly with my other hand and pulled her impossibly close to me.  She moaned again, her breathy gasps becoming even louder as she arched her back and squirmed. Her hands fisted in my hair tightly, pulling me closer.

My cock throbbed as my release built and finally shot out of me, coating her inner walls as I came with a loud cry of frustration, leaving her with a satisfied smile as well. She fell back on the bed weakly and stared at me. I pulled her into a passionate embrace and kissed her tenderly.

She started rubbing her body against mine and I knew she was ready for round 2.

"Harder than ever this time!" She ordered and I chuckled at her demand, loving her neediness. I leaned closer to her, pushing her legs apart and sliding my hard length into her. After a few moments, I found a rhythm that was just right for her. She let out a content sigh as she enjoyed herself.

I slowed down the pace gradually, savoring her sweet sounds of satisfaction. When she seemed satisfied, I picked up speed and plunged inside her relentlessly, filling her completely, reveling in the feeling of having her tight and hot around me.

"Faster!" she cried out loudly, grabbing my ass possessively and bucking up against me as I increased our pace, giving her the full brunt of everything she had ever desired. I loved to hear her moans and screams whenever I'm riding her to ecstasy. They were so cute and satisfying, making me want to fuck her nonstop.

She was screaming again and clutching my shoulders as if she needed to ground herself.

The sound of my name echoed behind me and I realized that it hadn't been my voice calling for me, but someone else's.

I stopped pounding in her and turned around only to see Elora standing there with a menacing look on her face.

With a gasp, I climbed off Zora and Zora sat up with widened eyes. She was as shocked as I was.

Elora clapped and finally entered the room.

"Wow, you two have really been enjoying yourselves." She glared daggers at us.

"It's not what you—" She cut me off with a slap. Zora gasped and covered her mouth.

"You fool!" She snapped. "I don't want to talk that much. Thank goodness I caught you red handed. Now, I'm going to make sure you get disgraced, and make the whole pack know what you have done. Now, stand up and follow me," She ordered.

We were about to wear our clothes but she stopped us.

"You're coming with me… naked!" She snapped and we gasped.