❝ the return of Mrs Loomis ❞

months after the incident with calliope, Billy and her unborn baby it felt like life was slowly going back to normal. the four returned to school and at first it was weird, awkward even as they all entered the halls and heard whispers.

Billy and Stu seen all the signs that said Justice for Stu and Billy and proceeded to ask questions, soon finding out it was Calliope and Sidney caused those to be made to free their name. The two teenage boys almost felt guilty for deceiving the ones they loved the most. But it had to be done, it was necessary. If the two knew the truth, would they really love them the same way?

Having this conversation before, the sisters told them they didn't care, that they would have somehow forgiven them if what Dewey said about them was the truth, however they couldn't help but have the sneaky suspicion that the girls subconsciously would be afraid of them and would most likely flinch at the idea of them touching them again. That was something Billy nor Stu could risk, so lying was the easiest way to do it. to cover their own asses.

Unbeknownst to them, things weren't going to be entirely peaceful, not just yet.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Billy Loomis's mother, after a year of abandoning him due to his father's affair with Sidney's mom, made an unexpected return to Woodsboro.

The devastating consequences of the affair, which resulted in Sidney's mother's death, had left Billy angry and bitter. The last time she was in town was for her son's staged funeral, so her sudden appearance at the school, where Billy, Stu, and Calliope were, left everyone in shock.

The expressions on their faces revealed a mix of surprise, confusion, leaving Billy to wonder what made his mother come back and standing right before him. "Hello Billy." His mother said with a soft expression, despite abandoning him it was reliving to see her son alive and well, even if his mental state was damaged because of her leaving. She knew she shouldn't have abandoned him, it was wrong and he had nothing to do with why his father slept with that whores mother.

Truth be told, Billy's mother never liked Sidney but after meeting calliope and hearing about the loss of her baby with her son, she felt closer to her than she ever did Sidney. Turning her attention to her son's girlfriend, her gaze softened even further. "I'm sorry about your loss Callie, it's good to see you again." She said with sweet words, causing Billy's eyes to damn near bugged right out of his head.

Again? When the fuck did they meet?

As Billy's mother approached Calliope, greeting her with a warm smile, expressing how good it was to see her again. This unexpected interaction left Billy utterly shocked and confused, as he couldn't recall a single instance when Calliope had met his mother before.

Questions raced through his mind as he tried to piece together the puzzle of their connection, leaving him bewildered and searching for answers. The shock on Billy's face was evident, as he struggled to comprehend how and when his mother and Calliope had crossed paths, adding another layer of intrigue to an already complicated situation.

A wave of anger surged through Billy as he confronted his mother, demanding to know why she had abandoned him after his father's affair. "I just don't understand, you left me because of what dad did and then you come back like nothing ever happened, like you haven't completely fucked everything up mom, dad wasn't the only bad guy but you are too."

The resentment he had harbored for so long fueled his words, as he questioned her actions and the pain they had caused him. With a mix of frustration and desperation, he demanded an explanation for her abandonment.