❝ love is in the air ❞

authors note: if you don't like smut or graphic content, especially if you're not of age this chapter will not be for you. 18+ only please!

It felt like it had been ages since calliope had seen Billy Loomis, far too long that was for certain. When he had grabbed her hand and started running with her, she felt butterflies pool in her stomach, excitement bubbling in her skin as she followed after him happily. Just holding his hand was lighting her skin on fire.

Billy was feeling the same way, after feeling her return his kiss he felt nothing more than happiness and excitement bubbling throughout his whole body, he hadn't felt this happy in a like time. Ever since his mother had ran out on him and his dad nothing had been the same, he took to killing to release his psychotic urges and anger issues but whenever calliope was around it was like they weren't ever there.

As the two teenagers made it to her bedroom,  Billy turned to the door and shut it behind him, locking it, just in case someone wanted to be nosey and barge in.

Calliope let out a small sigh of relief as she walked up to the male and grabbed him by his hand making him turn his full undivided attention on her, it honestly felt like she hadn't seen him in ages. Her long brown hair fell beautifully to her shoulders, looking up at him with her brown eyes giving him an innocent expression, causing him to crack a smile. Billy had such an attractive smile, two sharp teeth could be seen every time he smiled. Calliope could stare at it all day long, interesting how losing him made her realize just how much she wanted him around.

You never know what you had or could have until you lose it.

"You're so beautiful calliope. More beautiful than you'll ever know." Billy whispered to her as he stepped closer, bringing his hand up to her chin, grazing it with his fingers ever so slightly before sliding his right hand to the side of her neck, pulling her face closer to his. "You have no idea how much I've missed you, Billy." The shorter one whispered as she leaned her forehead against his, the two just looking at each other momentarily, enjoying each others company.

It was like a drug, addictive in every way possible. Without saying another word, Billy closed the gap between them and placing his lips on hers once more, continuing the kiss they shared downstairs. She kissed back eagerly, placing her hands on both sides of his waist, she gripped his shirt with her finger nails as the kiss was deepened.

Kissing her a bit harder, Billy licked her bottom lip just a bit as if he was asking for permission to go a bit further which she gladly accepted and moved her lips slightly more open, allowing his tongue in to push against her own

Kissing her a bit harder, Billy licked her bottom lip just a bit as if he was asking for permission to go a bit further which she gladly accepted and moved her lips slightly more open, allowing his tongue in to push against her own. Dropping his hand, Billy wrapped it around her waist as they stumbled backwards a bit ; neither of their grips on each other wavering, instead only getting tighter.

The only thing that stopped them was her legs hitting her bed, signaling the only place they could move to was on the bed. Using one hand, Billy lifted her up and laid her down on the bed, using his knee to guide him onto it as the kiss never broke, only getting deeper. Humming into the kiss, Billy moved his left hand to grab her left leg, pulling it up so her legs were separated and the left one leaned against his side.