❛ Calliope ❜

why that's princess?
Because I'm not scared of you.
you should be.
No darling, it's me you should be afraid of

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Calliope Prescott

Calliope Prescott. 16 years old.
her sister is known as Sidney Prescott.

Calliope looked similar to her sister, full lips, pretty brown hair, except it was long and truthfully hard to keep up with. Calliope is 5'2, quite the average short girl whose height gets talked about often, classic.

Calliope Mae Prescott.
the Prescott sisters, where one went the other followed; even if they did have opposite tastes in a lot of things, one thing was certain, they had a strong bond.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

"What happened to her..." calliope asked, knowing damn well she was going to regret it instantly. The short girl turned her back to her slightly taller sister, avoiding eye contact simply due to the fact that she knew tears were forming behind those light brown eyes.

Sidney knew this wasn't easy.. for either of them, she was trying her best to spare her sister of the details. "She uh... look Callie.. it's not important, okay?"

Callie. That was Calliopes nickname, one her mother used quite often. Calliope inhaled sharply as she wrapped both of her arms around herself, digging her nails into the opposite arm as she bit down hard on her bottom lip, fighting back tears before she grew angry.. rather fast.

She spun around fast, looking Sidney in the eyes with tears slowly falling down her cheeks. "Tell me Sidney. Now."

Sidney inhaled, wiping her own tears away as she gathered the courage to finally say the words out loud. Honestly she was dreading it.

"She was murdered, Callie."

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Nothing more was said as Calliope ran out of the kitchen and upstairs to her bedroom where she then slammed her door and locked it.

She started kicking everything she could, throwing things, completely messing up her bedroom she worked so hard to clean the previous weekend. Unbeknownst to her, the whole town would know of her mother's dead and would be talking about it.. over and over again.

A heartbroken sob left her slips as she slid her arm and knocked everything off her desk, breaking her lamp as she cried out. "Fuck!" She yelled, tears filling her eyes to the point where her vision was impaired. "Fuck this fuck everything." Calliope yelled, her voice carrying through the house as she slid down again her bed, throwing her head back as broken sobs slipped past her pink lips. Bullshit. It's all.. bullshit.

It was clear she was having a hard time accepting the loss of her mother. She's never lost someone before, how do you possibly deal with the loss of a parent you've known for 16 years?

Downstairs, Sidney heard everything and her heart absolutely broke for her sister. She cried silently in the kitchen with a hand over her mouth as she listened to Callie crying, yelling and throwing things. This was going to be so hard.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
Authors note:

♡ as a reminder I know Maureen's death wasn't shown and all that but I thought it would be fun to see the sisters reactions and also introduce Callie that way, as she is going to be the main character of the series. ♡

♡ just reminding everyone this is purely fiction and not everything's going to be accurate to the movies. Love you all that a reading! Enjoy ♡