❝ that damn smile ❞

A few days after Stu's phone call.
"On my way, Stewie boy."
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

eyes glued to the movie, calliope grinned as the killer finished his last victim, throwing popcorn in her mouth she looked over at her sister and Stu who both had joined her on the couch. "What should we watch next?"

Sidney looked over at her boyfriend, smiling softly as Stu played with her hair. "Something romantic." He chimed in. "I'm in the mood for romance."

Ew. Calliope wanted to roll her eyes so bad, ever since they started dating they were always doing that public display of affection, she didn't hate it because her sister was finally happy, happy with her best friend but she couldn't help but to feel lonely sometimes.

Every time the shorter female looked at them she was reminded of Billy, maybe because every time they were around Billy was too. Crazy how she went from never wanting to see him to wishing every day she would.

Calliope was realizing slowly she never really hated Billy, but instead she had been crushing on him. All she wanted was to be loved and held by someone who cared about her, all eyes on her that's all she wanted. The long haired female was used to her sister getting all the attention, especially from their parents ; her mom who was now dead. Turning away Billy was a mistake, a mistake she now had to live with.

"Sure I'm down for some chic flick." Callie laughed, the credits starting to roll on the television. Grabbing the remote, the brunette got up and put a romantic movie in before heading back to the couch and plopping down. Sidney snuggled into Stu's chest, pulling a blanket over the two as she cozied in.

"Watching a movie with my two favorite people, could it get any better than this?" Sidney grinned, grabbing her tall boyfriend's hand and fiddling with his fingers, she never thought her and Stu would end up together but she was kinda happy they did, he treated her like she was a queen, like she was important. Looking over at Calliope on the couch, she sighed softly. Thats all she wanted for her sister — to feel as loved as she did with Stu. 

Calliope and Sidney made eye contact for a second, smiling at one another before putting their eyes on the movie.

Halfway through the movie, Calliope felt a wince of pain in her chest, not realizing the plot of the movie was about two teenagers falling in love, a brother falling in love with the other brothers girlfriend. Roles reversed, the movie seemed a lot like Sidney and Calliope.

Swallowing hard the female grew uncomfortable, now the movie was reminding her of — god, she just wanted to forget already, that would be easier, a hell of a lot easier. "I.. need something to drink." Calliope muttered, quickly scrambling to her feet and throwing her own blanket off her body. "Anyone want anything?" She asked softly as the couple just shook their heads.

Walking out of the living room, the short female made her way to the large kitchen. Putting her hands on the sink she dropped her head and sighed, her hands gripping the sink so hard her knuckles turned white. This was torture, not knowing if Billy was okay — alive even. Maybe just knowing he was okay or not would ease her mind. Shaking her thoughts she reached for a glass, quickly filling it with ice and water.

Bringing the glass to her lips she parted her lips and took a bit sip, drinking half the glass before setting it on the counter and walking back to the living room, just as she sat back down on the couch, three knocks were heard coming from the front door.