❝ The Sidney Prescott ❞

Do you even love me?
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Things seemed to be happening way too quickly for Sidney, first her mothers death and then the death of one of her best friends on her sisters birthday. Not even to mention that her relationship with Billy was failing incredibly. She wasn't dumb, nor was she blind like everyone thought that she was.

She kept to herself about her thoughts and opinions. One thing she knew was that Billy was pulling away from her but why was the question.

It was Friday night, Sidney was gearing up to throw a Halloween movie night at her and Callie's house. Everyone was coming so she was trying to make it as comfortable as possible. Throwing some soft blankets on the couch, the teenager moved to the kitchen where she started to prepare snacks, her thoughts moving a million miles a minute.

Honestly, her and Billy haven't even have sex since the first time.. when she lost her virginity. Sidney's expression turned into a soft frown, was she not good enough? was her body just not right for him? Those thoughts couldn't help but to eat away at her, he was even way less affectionate with her lately.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

The doorbell rang, knocking Sidney out of her thoughts fast as she scurried to the front door, opening it quickly with a fake smile on her face as her eyes landed on Billy, Stu and Tatum. "Come on in guys." She spoke softly, moving out of the way so everyone could come in.

Billy looked around, almost like he was looking to see where calliope was: but she was no where to be found. "Don't make it so obvious." Stu whispered to him with a small laugh before proceeding to ask Sidney where the snacks were. "Kitchen." She replied as they all started to get comfortable in the living room.

"Where's Callie?" Tatum asked, finally being the first one to address the shorter female. "Upstairs I think." Sidney said with a shrug.

"Always in her room." Stu whined. "I'll go get her." He then walked up the stairs and made his way to the white door, laying three knocks on the door. "It's Stu we're getting the movie ready, you coming?"

Calliopes head snapped up as she heard Stu's voice come from the door. "Yeah just a second!" She called out as she slid on her favorite black shorts that may have been a little too short, but they had Skelton hand prints on them and a white tank top, showing just a bit of cleavage. She definitely wasn't flat, anywhere.

While stu and calliope were upstairs, Sidney used this time to pull Billy to the side by his hand. "We need to talk." She said firmly once they were alone.

"About..?" Billy trailed off with a confused expression, trying to play dumb which caused Sidney to roll her eyes. "Don't play dumb Billy, what's going on with us? You're not loving, you're barely around anymore like come on what's up with you?"

Billy wanted to roll his eyes so bad and just tell her that he wanted to rail her sister into the next universe and call it a fucking day, but he couldn't exactly do that. No matter how bad he wanted to. "I don't know what you're talking about I thought we were fine." He began to say, almost shrugging off the conversation.

"What do you have erectile dysfunction then because it seems like you can't even use your dick to fuck me apparently." Sidney spat as she crossed her arms over her chest.

That got Billy absolutely heated to the point where he could no longer control his actions. He let out a laugh before grabbing Sidney by her arm and pulling her in close. "If you want dick so bad Sidney, why don't you go get some from Stu since you want to act like your whore mother." Billy said angrily while looking her directly in the eyes, their faces inches close to one another.