❝ drunken thoughts ❞

You don't trust me princess?

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

a few weeks later after Casey Beckers
death.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

the bell ringing loudly all but threw calliope out of her seat in history. the last couple weeks have been nothing but an absolute mess, something calliope never told anyone was that she was starting to get nightmares, Casey being declared dead right after she passed out didn't sit right with her.

What could have possibly happened between then and her falling asleep?

"You okay sweetheart?" a male spoke lowly next to Calliopes ear causing her to turn her head with her eyebrow cocked. "Oh, hey Alex." She sighed as her fingers turned the pages of the blood she was reading before closing it and throwing it in her bag. "Everything okay? You look kind of out of it." He continued.

"Casey." She muttered before slinging her bag over her left shoulder and brushing her brown hair out of her face. "I don't want to talk about it, okay?"

Calliope raced out of the room, it was finally time for lunch and she wasn't going to spend it crying again. As she ran out, Callie stopped in her tracks as ahead as her light brown eyes landed on Stu, Sidney, Tatum and.... Fucking Billy.

Billy..

Calliopes eyes went wide as her eyes locked with his, like a right hook to the gut of her stomach. She remembered what happened at the party about a week ago but never once said a word about it.

"Kiss me Billy Loomis" calliope shuddered at the thought of those words actually leaving her mouth. She hadn't spoken to any of them since that night, especially to Billy and Sidney. How could she talk to her sister when she made out with her fucking boyfriend?

Turning on her heels, Calliope ran away fast from the group causing them all to sigh.

"What even happened? She hasn't spoken to literally any of us since her birthday, not even me.." Sidney trailed off with a heartbroken expression.

Calliope couldn't get out of there fast enough. She couldn't face them, not after that. The real question lingered in her mind though..

Why did Billy kiss her?
Unless he wanted to before she told him to..

No, he had to have been drunk. Shaking her thoughts, calliope pushed open her front door and shut it back quietly before running to her bedroom and locking it right away, she wanted to be left alone. Then the short female walked over to her desk and sat down, trying to get started on homework to keep her mind from racing about everything going on...

Poor Casey. That's all she could think of right now. She couldn't help but wonder what she was thinking or even feeling when she was attacked. Shaking her head, Callie turned to her school work. Focusing on her death was not going to bring her friend back.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
Several hours later.

After finishing all her work Calliope sat in bed with her headphones on, listening to one of her favorite songs as she held a yellow pencil in her hand and a sketchbook in her lap. Drawing was her favorite past time, in fact she had a whole series of sketches in here; all private, as she didn't feel comfortable showing anyone, not even her sister.

Her wrist moved swiftly as she put pencil to paper, her eyebrows narrowing as she put serious concentration into her drawing, with her headphones on and being so focused she didn't hear Stu Macher coming into her room through her bedroom window that was slightly open and unlocked.

Stu smiled sheepishly at the shorter one, watching her concentrated yet adorable face as she drew away in her  pretty blue sketchbook. Slowly he made his way over to her and gently pulled her headphones off her head, causing her to jump in shock with a small gasp. "Stu!" She huffed, a slight whine coming through her lips.

"You scared the fuck out of me." Calliope shut her sketch book rather quickly and threw it to the side, now completely focused on the taller male who began to sit down on her bed with her. "Sorry cute stuff I just wanted to stop by and check on you. You haven't spoken to any of us in weeks, how are you holding up?" Stu tilted his head, concern washing over his face while he looked at the pretty girl in front of him, eyeing over every facial expression she made.

"I..." calliope began to speak but quickly covered her face with her hands, rubbing her eye lids as she then dropped them to her sides. "No, Stu I'm not. Casey is dead and I just seen her at my birthday. Is it my fault?"

Stu only frowned, technically it wasn't Casey was going to die either way; the process was just sped up further due to Casey seeing Billy and Calliope almost make out, which not even Stu knew had actually happened inside Callie's bedroom where they sat.

"Of course it's not your fault Callie, don't be silly. The killer... he's sick maybe he had his own motive for gutting her inside out-" he quickly paused as he seen the grimace on her face. "Sorry." Stu muttered after before moving closer to Calliope and pulling her into a tight hug. "We miss you. Your sister misses you, why don't we have a scary movie night? No alcohol, just friends?"

The suggestion Stu offered sounded promising, almost like it was a good idea but the last movie they had someone died. "I don't know.." she trailed off.. eyes darting all over the room before Stu grabbed her face and made her look at him. "C'mon... I'll protect you."

with a very hesitant sigh, Calliope nodded her head slowly. "Fine.. only if you promise."

"I promise!" Stu said confidently as he held his pinky finger out to solidify the promise.

He couldn't let anything happen to Calliope, Billy would actually murder him.