"Okay"

They ran off and I went back into the room seeing Marcus just now getting out the shower.

"Can you put my underwear on"

"Yeah come on", he wrapped the towel around his waist and helped my get dressed. He kissed my belly making them start moving everywhere.

"You are really something else babe. You knew they were gonna start moving and I'm trying to get dressed"

"So, I like to see that though. Let's me know they're moving in there. Give me some", he pecked my lips and I kissed him lightly moving away.

"Really tho stop playing"

"Mmm mm I gotta put on my jewelry and make up and the boys are probably gonna come in here so you can get dressed with them so put yo clothes on"

"You know you ain't running nun right"

"Yeah Yeah I know, hurry up"

"And don't put on make up, you look better without it", he semi-yelled from the closet making me blush.

"Mama we got it"

"Okay baby, your dad is about to come out so y'all need to hurry up so we can go"

"Okay okay ma chill", Zach said sounding just like Marcus.

I shook my head and left the room. That's horrible he rubbing off on my, babies. I went to Zoey's room and she was all dressed up but her hair was a mess.

"Let me do your hair Zoey. Go get your baret box"

She left and came back with it and I sat on her bed and did two braids going opposite direction at the top of her head that went into two puff balls.

"Alright come on, hopefully the slowpokes are done by now"

We went into the room and they were putting on their shoes. Awe all my men were looking handsome. I went and put jewelry on Zoey and sprayed us some perfume and we left.

By the time we got to the venue everybody was there and waiting on us.

It's Saturday today and last week we went to a photographer and got family photos and me doing pregnancy poses. It was so much fun like honestly, the photographer said the camera loves me and I should do modeling but I can't, I'm a full time mom especially with two more on the way.

"Come on babies let the driver open the door", yeah my theme for my baby shower is red carpet keeping it 'Glamorously Fabulous', but I told everybody don't come formal cause we gone be playing games and everything so just be glamorous and fabulous.

"Whoooo!!", everybody cheered and clapped when we came through the door.

We went to the photo man with the backdrop and took more pictures before we split.

"Hello everybody and first I want to thank everybody for coming to Marcus and I's last baby shower", everybody started clapping and I looked at Marcus while he had a we'll see look on his face. "So this is a pretty big place so the kids can all go in the room back there, we had it set up just for the kids and we will play games and toast and roast, but not on me I'm pregnant and I get emotional", everybody started laughing after that. "So you can roast on whoever sits in the hot seat, and of course there will be food but at 6:30ish the food will be changed to just a dessert table. Alright and now Marcus", I said passing him the mic.

"Alright I don't know about last but thanks for coming out and Debbie pretty much said it all so enjoy", everybody clapped again and we got off the small stage and started talking to everybody.