Chapter 51

Kee's POV

The whole time I was talking to Deb and Tee Paco kept texting me asking me to come home and shyt. After a while I decided to go home, I dropped Teyana off at her house and headed to Dunkin donuts.

I got me an ice coffee and drove home. When I got home I sat in the drive thru preparing myself for anything that was coming my way. "Kee just stay calm" I said to myself as I was getting out the car. I made sure I finished my ice coffee before being seen.

I walked into the house hearing it to be real silent. I walked up the steps to our bedroom and I heard sounds coming from the tv because the door was crack. I stood there and sighed for a minute before walking in.

After finally building enough strength, I walked in the room and headed straight to my closet hoping that he was sleep or didn't pay me any mind. Of course I was wrong.

"Where the fvck you coming from!?" Paco said out of nowhere causing me to jump.

"From Debbie's" I sighed.

He looked at me like I was lying and he didn't believe me. I just continued to take my clothes off cause I wasnt in the mood for an argument.

"Fvcking lying axx" I heard him mumble as he walked out my closet.

Okaee that's it, I was trying to be nice and just chill for the rest of the night. But!! Him calling me a liar and the texts I was getting from him today was out of hand.it

"How fvck I'm a liar!!?" I yelled getting up.

"Cause you fvcking wasn't with Debbie!!"

"What the fvck I gotta lie about Princeton like forreal!? Imma fvcking lie about being with my damn sister like that's something I need to fvcking lie about!!"

"I don't know what you lie about. You lie so easily" he said sitting down.

I looked at him like he was the fvck crazy because he knows my fvcking schedule and if I go out then he'll know.

"What the fvck is you talking about!? What have I lied about ??"

"I don't know you tell me" he raised his eyebrow.

You know what fvck this I don't have time for it. I just walked off and went back into my closet to put some clothes. I grabbed my keys and phone and left. I don't want to go through this with him it's not forth it nor am I in the mood.

As I was leaving Paco grabbed my arm and pulled me back into him, "Let me the fvck go forreal!" I snapped.

"Where you going?!" he asked ignoring what I just said.

"Paco let me the fvck go!" I said getting mad.

"So you gone go back to that bytch!?!" he looked at me as his eyes got black and his grip got tighter.

"What the fvck is you talking about?!" I tried to get his hand from around my arm but that only caused his grip to get tighter.

"Prince that shyt hurt!!" I eyes started to water.

"I'm talking about that bytch Jaime. You gone leave here and go back to her like you was with her earlier" he said in a low voice letting me know he was getting frustrated.

"I wasn't even with her for long. I'm just coming from Marcus' house. What's the problem??"

"I saw the pictures she put up with y'all two. Her kissing and hugging all on you, along with the captions she wrote." he looked off into space.

There was a moment of silence. I swear something is always coming up, like what the fvck.

"So you fvcking her again" he finally spoke. I just gave a weird look.