Chapter 11

ONE WEEK LATER

DEBBIE'S POV

My baby is back to normal thank God, you just don't understand how scary it is having your baby sick and you can't do anything about it.

Well trying not to think negative because it's my nephews birthday and im the best party planner but we didn't do anything to big that I wanted since Zyaire didn't want it but I did set it up at Chuck E. Cheese real nicely.

"Baby you need to sit down you've been standing up all day", Marcus said wrapping his arms around me. No we aren't together but I'm in a good mood today.

"I'm okay Marcus and I need you and Paco to go pick up Zyaire's cake before him and the kids get here"

"Okay I'll be back sexy", he smacked my butt a little and left getting Paco. I just shook my head smiling.

"Ooohh I see you and my brova, what's up with yall?"

"Girl nothing at all, he tryna get back with me but I'm more than good. Oh Mookie I just got all my furniture in my place and I love it. I set the boys room up, Marcus set up the nursery and I did the boys room"

"You need a house warming party then and a baby shower and Zar's birthday is coming up"

"Girl I know and right after Zarius, it's Zach. But let's focus on now. So how's Zyaire liking Paco?"

"Girl he loves him, like I be getting jealous cause he'll only want to be with Paco and he don't want to be my little man anymore. He say, he the man of the house"

"Awww that's my baby"

"I know bapes but when is your mom bringing the kids?"

"Mommmmyyy!!", I heard Zoey and then I seem her running to me.

"Hey mama's baby's", I gave her a hug and then she ran off.

I sat down at a table because my feet were starting to hurt and I was looking for the kids and seen Zoey talking to some woman.

"Kee you know her?", I asked with my eyebrows furrowed.

"No, why do they know her?"

Kee's POV

We watched for a minute as Zoey and the girl played around. Zoey ran off and the female went over to Zyaire.

He smiled when he saw her and they hugged. I scrunched up my face at the sight. I stood up from my chair and Zyaire and the girl was heading to me.

More so like he was pulling her but anyway. They stopped in front of me.

"Mom this is Mira, Mira this is my mom"

She smiled at me and I gave her the stank look.

"Where do you know her from baby??"

"This my aunt"

"How??"

"Daddy.. Well Taj told me that"

I looked back at Debbie to make sure she heard the same thing I did. She gave me the look and I already knew.

My thing is whyy he even have my son around his little hoes.

I bent down to Zy's level, "ManMan this is not ya aunt baby"

"She not!?" He sounded so shocked.

I shook my head no.

"Then who is she??"

"She was one of Taj's hoes"

"What's a hoe mom??"

"Exactly what she is son. Now go play"