Chapter 13

DEBBIE'S POV

When I woke up my legs were so sore and I felt something around my waist and against my back. I opened my eyes and I looked down and I remembered about last night. Oh no.

I moved Marcus arms from around me and I got up to pee for starters. When I finished I washed my hands and started brushing my teeth. I was looking down to rinse the sink and I felt arms around me and I looked up.

"Marcus that was a mistake and we shouldn't have gotten that far I'm sorry", oh my gosh my voice. I'm hoarse.

"No Debbie don't say that, you wanted it just as bad as I did and you prolly want it again too", he started sucking on my neck bit I pushed him out the way.

"No Marcus I'm serious"

"So now I'm Marcus? You was calling me daddy last night though, you didn't tell me to stop not once but when we wake up you on some different shyt!! Naw Debbie, I know what I want and that's you, you need to make up yo mind on what you wanna do foreal. You fvcking with a nicca feelings and that, ain't cool ma", he was mad and this is the stress I didn't want but sometimes saying no is hard, especially when everything is feeling so good.

I haven't had sex from Marcus in so long. Meek was a beast at giving head but Marcus stroke game was on point to the max. And I got my big pregnant self up and started riding, he always have me doing something.

"See you not even listening to me", I came back and noticed he was about to leave.

"I was listening Marcus dvmn can you stop being mad like it's too early"

"Nah I'm finna be mad cause you playing"

"Look I'm pregnant and horny okay!!", my throat was hurting and you could barely hear what, was coming out of my mouth and my stomach was shaking so the twins woke up. "I didn't mean to seem like I just wanted to have sex but it felt good"

"So when I said I loved you and you said I love you, that was just out of habit or some shyt?", I can't even believe he'd ask me something like that. I just shook my head and put my head down.

"So you just lied to me last night for me to fvck you?"

"You know what..."

"Nah I don't even wanna hear it. I'm out", he walked out before I could even tell him how I felt and what I was thinking but he didn't even care to listen.

See, we will never be together again. He on the most complicated stuff ever for no reason.

Zyaire's POV

Waking up I instantly smell bacon. I love bacon. Hurrying up I went into my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

I was heading downstairs when I heard my little sister cry. I went into the nursery.

"Heyy Qy"

"Hey lil sis"

I was tickling her and she was smiling and giggling at me. My sister so pretty, she look just like my mom.

I picked her up and went downstairs to see my mom in the kitchen cooking.

Yafier was in the playpen watching bubble guppies, Tay'Quan was in his bouncer drinking a bottle and mommy was cooking.

"Good morning mom" I said sitting at the table after I put Mira in her highchair.

"Heyy baby, how you feeling" she said after she kissed my cheek.

"I'm okaee just hungry"

"The food will be done soon. Did you like your party yesterday??"

"Yes I had so much fun!! Thanks mom"