Chapter 47

Kee's POV

Last night me and Paco made love for the first time in a long time. It felt so good, a girl was on cloud nine. I'm just waking up and my legs hurt like hell. "Ugghh I needa soak".

I got enough energy to get out of bed and go into the bathroom. I made bath water with epson salt and bubbles and I turned the jets on. I brushed my teeth and did my hygiene while the water was running.

When I was done I hopped into the tub turning the water off. I laid back relaxing while on my phone. I noticed I had texts so I decided to reply back to them.

TEXT MODE

Pookie❤: Kee can you go food shopping with me today??

Me: Sure what time you going??

Pookie❤: Uuhh round 1

Me: Kaee see you then

Tee: Kee I need somebody to talk to can you please hmu ASAP

Me: Wssp Tee??

Tee: I need to talk to you bout something. Wen the next time you free??

Me: Uhm I can come see you tonight

Tee: Great thank you

MaDukes: How you doing baby?

Me: I'm doing good mom, how's the trip??

MaDukes: It's going great, these kids are a mess

Me: Lol ik they are. Have fun ma imma talk to y'all later.

MaDukes: What the fvck is ik?? I don't know those people Kee. Nd okaee bye sweetheart.

Her: Imu

Me: Imu too

Her: When imma be able to see you again??

Me: Uhh later after I go food shopping if that's good with you??

Her: Any time with you is good for me

Me: You so corny but okaee see you later boo

Her: See ya

TEXT MODE OVER

After replying back to my messages and ignoring others I sat and chilled in the bath. I started getting hungry so I decided to wash and get out. I put a my robe on before walking downstairs. I need to go food shopping for here to so that's good that I'm going with Debbie.

"What do I want" I asked myself as I was looking in the fridge. I settled on making some chocolate chip pancakes. I cooked and made enough for Paco as well. My baby all tired.

When I finished I put his on a tray and took his food upstairs to him. I sat the tray on his nightstand and climbed on top of him. "Babe wake up" I mumbled in his ear as kissed on his neck.

"I'm tired" he mumbled and moved his head to the side giving me more room. I sucked on his neck while rubbing Pj. He groaned and started getting hard.

"Baby it's time to eat" I said pecking his lips. He kissed me back but didn't move. I took my robe off and place him in me, I sat there for a minute before grinding against him.

"Damn babe" he groaned while holding my waist.

"Daddy you up??" I asked bending over to kiss his lips.

"Yea ma I am" he said holding my axx.

"Good" I got up and put my robe back on.

"Why you get up??"