Chapter 20

DEBBIE'S POV

"Marcus what's the matter?"

"Nothing I just don't want to be around a lot of people right now"

"Talk to me babe", he sat on the end of the bed and put his head in his hands. I went over to him and rubbed his back and he pulled me in between his legs holding me resting his head in my stomach.

He was mumbling something but I couldn't hear him and I seen a tear roll down his face.

"Marcus what happened?"

"The doctor called me since I went to the doctor yesterday and shyt ain't looking good for me and this cancer. They said I have to go in and get checked on before it starts spreading and gets too bad"

"I'll be there baby, let's go now", I grabbed his hand trying to pull him up but he wouldn't move.

"Nah I'm not trying to go right now and if I do go I'm not driving and neither are you"

"Then we can call a cab or somebody. Marcus I'm not raising our kids alone, especially 5"

"I know, you think I want cancer? You think I don't want to be here with my kids. Life is too short and I can't take that for granted that's why I need you and the kids. I need my family together so I can be happy on Earth before go"

"Stop talking like that Marcus you're not going anywhere, but I do want you to be healthy. Please can we go tonight, you never know what tomorrow brings and if things get worst..."

"Alright alright Debbie, let's go. I'll drive and have somebody take us back home. Are you staying?"

"Of course I am"

"Pack yo bags then"

I went into the bathroom and I got my hygienic products, then I walked to my closet for clothes. When I finished I made Marcus a bag too and he carried them downstairs to the truck.

"Calm down babe, I'm here"

"I know, you shoulda let me fvck before we left wit yo tight axx", I reached over and hit him in the stomach.

"Shut up cause you always hurting me"

"I don't know how you manage to say tight though. You used to be loose than a bytch"

"Cause we would fvck every dvmn day all day. You made my shyt pop and that's why we stopped"

"Nah you was scared"

"I ain't neva been scared let's get the straight right now"

"Girl yeah right, you seen me for the first time and said I wasn't gone fit and you kept running from it", he said laughing. I just crossed my arms.

"Leave me alone"

"Awe baby don't be mad, that was yo first time, it's okay"

"No it wasn't..."

"Stop playing Debbie", he said looking at me with a serious face then looking back to the road.

"I'm just joking baby calm down. I love you. Do you love me yes or no? Yes? Yaayy"

"No"

"Ugh I can't stand you", I said crossing my arms making him laugh.

"It's okay baby"

"No leave me alone", I pouted like a kid. He just laughed and we pulled into the hospital parking garage. I grabbed my Dooney and Bourne purse. Fvck a Michael Kors he too common and too many people have him. When they get on my level then a bytch can tell me something.