Chapter 27

DEBBIE'S POV

"Yes, we've been seeing each other for over a month now. How do y'all know Yaya?"

"Yaya apparently is a h*e and honestly I don't think you should be involved with him", Kee said to her.

"Wait, how is he a h*e?"

"Because he was f*cking with one and got her pregnant. And he had sex with--"

"Kee look, whatever happened between him and whoever else I honestly don't care about. We've been together and I know he isn't cheating on me now so if he did get a h*e pregnant then that's for us to communicate about and I'll make my own decision of staying with him. I don't need anybody trying to make that decision for me, unless you fvcked him too and want him for yourself", she said getting upset. I looked at Kee and she had a face I couldn't really read but it left as fast it came and she went back to looking mad.

"No but if you don't want to listen then fine. Go ahead and do whatever you want, I don't even care I was just trying to look out after you"

"Thanks but I don't need it. Wait til I ask for help to give it to me"

Kee just rolled her eyes and went back to the front of the baby shower with everybody else.

I just shook my head and walked off too. I honestly have a weird suspicion about her and I haven't gotten over it so my guards are still up with this one.

She already started off bad and now she's getting worst choosing a nicca over her sister.

"Where you been?", Marcus asked coming up to me holding my hand.

"Talking to Kee and catching up"

"Catching up on what y'all been seeing each other every day"

"I know but we needed to talk about some different stuff. Where my babies? I need to make sure they eat"

"They playing and they know how to come out when they hungry, come on let's dance", he grabbed my hand and walked by the Dj and Marcus told him a song to play.

When I heard the song start playing I looked at him like boy really.

"How am I supposed to dance with this big one stomach?", I smiled.

"You can do it come on", he laughed.

Silentó
Gonna do it for me

Now watch me whip (Kill it!)

Bye this time all the kids had came out the room and came on the dance floor with some other people and we were all dancing.

Now watch me nae nae (Okay!)
Now watch me whip whip
Watch me nae nae (Want me do it?)

Now watch me whip (Kill it!)
Watch me nae nae (Okay!)
Now watch me whip whip
Watch me nae nae (Can you do it?)

Ooh watch me, watch me
Ooh ooh ooh ooh

Ooh watch me, watch me
Ooh ooh ooh ooh

[x2:]
Do the stanky leg, do the stanky leg (stank)
Do the stanky leg, do the stanky leg (stank stank)
Do the stanky leg, do the stanky leg (stank)
Do the stanky leg, do the stanky leg (stank stank)

Now break your legs (break 'em, break 'em)

"Nooo I can't do that part and im tired", I smiled out of breath tryna go to a seat.