Chapter 29

Paco's POV

I just woke up and I have a lot on my mind. After talking to Kee last night and hearing why she was so distant made me think. I thought it was something else, I didn't know she cheated on me.

That's crazy cause I never thought that she would do that to me. We been through a lot and she always been by my side, and to just find out that she went to somebody else because of our problems hurt man.

I know last night that I told her I understand but I really don't. I don't understand why she had to go to Yaya knowing the way he feel about her like that was some dumb shyt if you ask me.

I swear I hate when she do dumb shyt like this. I moved Kee out the way and got out of bed heading to our bathroom, I turned the shower on and dropped my boxers.

I got in the shower and stayed in there for a while. I didn't play any music or anything just stayed in there letting the hot water relax me.

While in the shower I could hear Kee phone ringing. I guess she was knocked out because she didnt wake up not once to answer it. When I got out the shower I went to our closet and threw some boxers and some ball shorts on. I don't feel like putting a shirt on so imma go like that.

I was heading out the room when her phone started ringing again, I got annoyed and picked it up to see it was Yaya calling her. I answered her phone heading downstairs.

PHONE CONVERSATION

"Yo nicca the fvck you keep calling my wife phone for!?"

"Haha now Paco we both know that she is not ya wife. You neva put a ring on it"

"What the fvck do you want!?"

"I want my baby to answer her own phone"

"She not ya baby"

"That's not what she was saying a month ago"

"Look I hear about what y'all did a month ago. She don't want you and imma need for you to respect our relationship. You know she mines and imma need for you to chill the fvck out"

"Listen I respect you and all but imma get what I want and what ive been waiting for for the longest."

"She don't want you. She don't even come see you nomore"

"That's what she's telling you?? She come see me at least 3 times a week"

PHONE CONVERSATION OVER

Once I heard that so much anger started building up in me. I was mad as hell that I threw Kee's phone not giving a fvck. At first I was gone make breakfast but now I can give two fvcks about anything right now.

I guess I was loud because Kee came downstairs in her robe, "Paco what's going on??"

Me seeing her face made it so much worse, "Stop fvcking talking to me"

"Excuse me??"

"You the fvck excused"

"Paco what the fvck is ya problem??"

"My problem is that you a fvcking lying ass cheater"

"What is you talking about??" she looked at me like I was dumb.

"You still seeing Yaya.."

"No I'm not and what makes you think that??"

"Because he kept calling ya phone earlier so I answered and he said you see him at least three times a week"

"And you fvcking believed him. After what I told your last night you fvcking believed Yaya."

"Whyy would he lie??"