Chapter 5

DEBBIE'S POV

"Girl well first let me tell you the bad things and then the good happy thing"

"Oh Lord alright tell me", she said rolling her eyes playfully. I got comfortable on the bed and popped my mouth like when Tamar Braxton do it. That's how you know it's about to get real.

"Okay so first when Marcus found out about Taj he dropped my kids off here and left to California with Paco cause Taj flew out there I guess"

"Man where is that fvck nicca, I can't wait to go fed on him", she said getting hype and pissed off.

"Girl you already know he taken care of. But he dropped my babies off here and didn't tell them who they were going with"

"Wait why he ain't just tell you?"

"I was on a date with Meek and we were out all day and night and I had my phone off, I figured since their dad was watching them I could trust that they'd be safe but apparently I can't trust their dad to be there for them"

"I get where you coming from boo so when did they get back?"

"Girl you've been in a coma for a few weeks now but Marcus stay out of town and he just got back a few hours ago. And I didn't even know Paco was even back with my little babies. He took them to Cali with him when we found out you died"

"Wait, who said I died?", she asked with her voice getting higher.

"Paco called everybody saying the doctor told him you died, but I didn't think you did so I didn't tell the kids that, oh and speaking of kids, yo neice, yo twin Yeah her a** gone disappear. Her back gone meet her legs half way cause her attitude is gone make me beat her"

"Noo, you know I don't like y'all whooping my twin"

"Girl she missed you and forgot who I was, I'm pregnant and humongous and she acting a fool gone make me mess her all the way up"

"No don't hurt her I'll get her and you are big, how far along are you?"

"7 months girl and Marcus be acting like I'm about to go into birth any second"

"You already know, he real overprotective of you and the kids"

"Yeah I know and that was shown tonight..."

"What happened tonight?"

"I don't know what got into him but after Zoey had her little temper tantrum I went to the room and Meek came in. And he raped me girl, I called Marcus telling him to call Darien and tell them to come to tha house cause I was gone get him back but it didn't go like that, Marcus was like my crew ain't nowhere without me and he kept askin what happened but I didn't wanna tell him. He hung up on me and came to the house"

"Dvmn I go in a coma and everything happen"

"Tuh, that's all I'm saying. We handled him and drove here to see you and I'm so happy you're back. The doctors told us 2 months before Paco said you died"

"I'm not going nowhere and I missed everybody to death especially my babies. I can't wait til everybody wake up"

"I know I miss the triplets and Zyaire so much, we need to go on a family vacation with the kids"

"We do but you gotta drop this one first, we can't have you having a baby in the plane or wherever we going", she said rubbing my stomach.

"Well actually...I'm not having a baby", I looked at her face and she looked confused. "I'm having twins Kee", I smiled.

"Oh my gooossshh!!", she got happy and hugged me. "Don't play with me you're really having twins"

"Yeah I am girl"