Chapter 19

DEBBIE'S POV

I tried calming Marcus down because he was heated. Yaya is a snake for doing that though especially since he knew Marcus was with her and he would be in his face all the time, especially when he was at the trap with him.

"Daddy calm down please, you don't have to trip over neither one of them okay. You not with her anymore, it's not your baby for sure and Yaya gone have enough going on with Niah so they gone get theirs baby", I said massaging his shoulders.

"I'll be back", he got up from the bed going into the bathroom still looking mad.

"Bapes!!!" I heard Kee yelling from downstairs but then I remembered about her twin and I wasn't sure if it was her or not. But when I seen her I knew it was her.

"Moookkkiieee!!!!", I started rushing towards her as fast as I could.

I miss my sister so much. I hugged her tight and the twins started kicking. Well one did.

"Oh my gosh the babies are kicking?", she smiled putting one of her hands on my stomach.

"No not both just one. I think the other is still sleep. But anyway Mookie I missed you so much, I'm so glad they found you"

"All thanks to you. You always end up saving me, and I just want to say thank you foreal, if it wasn't for you my kids wouldn't have their mother", she started getting teary eyed which made me teary eyed. Oh the hormones.

"You're my sister and I'd do it any day at anytime, but preferably on the weekdays before the kids come home from school but not late at night either", I joked making us laugh a little. "Come sit down", we walked into the living room and she was looking all around at the decor.

"Wow this is beautiful Pookie. You're always decorating something and changing something", I just giggled.

"I know that's me and I can't take full credit for helping you. It felt like somebody was talking to me leading me exactly to you", she looked at me confused just like when I first heard it.

"What you mean somebody led you to me, you on some scary..."

"No, it's not even like scary shyt it's just crazy I don't know"

"You know what, now that you say it, I think something came over Paco too cause he was about to let me beat Tee's axx, but then all of a sudden he locked us in a room together"

"I don't know but what happened since you didn't fight, or did you?"

"No, she actually told me why she did what she did and everything. I mean she's my identical twin, we're alike in a lot of ways and who knows, I may need her one day"

"That's absolutely true, what happened to her though I mean why didn't she grow up with yall?", I asked rubbing my belly.

"The said she died when she was born from the umbilical cord but apparently not and the hospital never said anything"

"Aww she probably just wanted family"

"Yeah but here isn't the bet place to get it but she over my parents house now"

"I hope that goes good then"

"I know but anyway where are the kids?"

"Girl taking a nap. They finally got what they wanted and we just got back"

"Where'd y'all go?"

"I went with Zoey to get a mani and pedi and the Chinese lady decided to call me fat. Girl I almost went all the off on her until she said what she meant"