Chapter 12

MARCUS' POV

When I pulled up to Chuck E. Cheese I looked in the parking lot and seen Kee fighting some girl. She was giving her them hands too.

"I know Kee ain't out here fighting at Zy birthday party", Paco looked pissed off and I already know she gone be in all kind of trouble later so I just laughed and shook my head.

"Aye bruh I'm finna go take the cake inside and let you handle Kee"

"Aight", when I parked he flew out the car to break them up while I got the cake.

I brought it inside and sat it in front of Debbie.

"This what you wanted?", I asked opening the box.

"Yes it is, thank you"

"No problem, who Kee out there fighting with"

"Somebody Taj used to fvck with. I don't know but she deserve that beating she getting. I wish I could've been out there tagging her"

"Then you would've been in trouble", she looked at me like boy bye but I was dead axx. "I'm not playing Debbie"

"And who's daddy are you?"

"I'm always gone be yo daddy baby girl", I walked behind her chair and kissed and sucked her neck pulling away slowly.

"Boy move you play too much", she started laughing and that made me happy. Then Zach ran to her.

"Mama...", he was out of breath from running and he stopped trying to catch his breath.

"I beat everybody playing basketball and I got over 200 tickets"

"That's good baby, go play some more"

"Okay", he ran out and got on the playscape while everybody ran around playing.

I looked over at Debbie and she was just rubbing her belly with her wedding ring on biting her bottom lip. I'm surprised she wearing her ring though, I'm not gone lie that got me feeling some type of way and she always bite her lip even when we was younger and then Kee came in with Paco.

"Daddy let's play basketball", Zyaire yelled.

We played with the kids until it was time to cut the cake. He had a spiderman cake and the little kids got cupcakes and everybody started going home after everybody ate and everything. The kids wanted to go with they mom so I was just gone chill for the night.

"Daddy can you come with us to mama house?", Zarius asked as I got them situated in the car. I don't let Debbie drive though, her stomach is big and I gotta make sure she's safe at all times.

"That's up to yo mom son"

"Mama pleeaasseee?", him and Zoey whined.

"He probably has business to take care of babies. You can stay with him if you want"

"I'm not doing nothing tonight. We can just chill for the night"

"You sure?", she asked with her eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, let's go", I drove to her place and I helped my girls out the car while the boys ran in the house.

"I'm sleepy and full", Zoey said holding her stomach.

"Okay then go get ready for bed and I'll be in to tuck you in alright", Debbie said waddling.

"Okay", she ran to her room and the boys went to theirs I'm guessing.

"I got her, you need to rest you've been doing a lot this week"

"Not really. I haven't been doing as much as I used to do"