Sub in

hello
I hope you enjoy this story
Please stick around

...(Evans pov)...
——————————————————————

It was like every other normal day when I walked into the club I worked at as a male stripper.well today I didn't actually have to work and just came to the club to drop off something I've been wanting to give the other strippers as I was making my way to the room for all the strippers to get ready when I walked into the room I seen that there was 4 other stripper's surrounding
My friend Eliza she's also a stripper she actually the reason I got this job. I quickly rushed to my friend to see what happen I asked Eliza what had happen and she explained to me that when she was practicing she twisted her ankle since eliza twisted her ankle she couldn't perform that's obvious and from what I know we have important guests at the club today.

As most of the girls were panicking since Eliza twisted her ankle and couldn't perform most of the girls thought that we would have to cancel the show
"Maybe we should just-" I didn't get to finish my sentence when the manger of the club burst into the room saying that he had a idea to continue the show most of the girls looked at the manger confused but I was quite curious to what he was about to say
The moment I was about to ask him what his idea was he blurted out that I was gonna sub in for Eliza and do the dance instead of her. I told the manger I couldn't do it but before I could get up and leave the club I felt a wave a guilt over me for not helping the others.

"Fine I'll do it I said" rather Bluntly and then after I said that I felt embarrassed but the manger and the girls had smiles on there faces that's when one of the other strippers  took me too a room full of outfits she had told me to chose one for the show.I had to hurry up and get dressed since the show starts in a few minute. The girl quickly left allowing me to get dressed.

I quickly got dress I put on some black legs Ing a white crop top and some black boots and i quickly walked out if the dressing room I started walking back to the main room for the strippers.when ever I work i always seem to think of how I became a male stripper because of- I heard the door burst open and that had ruined my train of thought I quickly turned around and it was the manger telling me it was my turn to dance.

I walked out of the room onto the stage and danced my best knowing that there were so called special guests. The dance wasn't to long so I finished quiet quickly and walked off the stage back into a empty room to rather think about something...

After 20 minutes I got up and decided to go back to the main room with the rest of the strippers. when I walked in the room the room was filled with all the girls and the manger applauding for me because of my dance and helping them out. I smiled at all of them happy to know I did a good job everyone was clapping still until one of the girl blurted out that there's a surprise for me i blankly asked "what's the surprise" quite curious about the surprise.they girl had said that someone had requested a private dance from me.

"A-A PRIVATE DANCE FROM WHO?" I shouted that's when Eliza got up to calm
Me down and told me to stop yelling. Thanks to eliza I calmed down but yet I was still trying to process what was happening. As well Eliza answered my question about who requested a private dance she said it was from one of the clubs special guest.when I say the clubs special guest I mean the club owner knows these guest the club owner are apparently friends with them. It took me a moment to process everything that what happening my best friend twisted her ankle I had to sub in for her and now a private dance from some mysterious guest the owner knows  seriously what was going on today.

I groaned knowing I had to do a private dance. I walked out of the main room to one of the rooms that the person requested of me I opened the door to see a mysterious black figure sitting down with his arms crossed he had semi long hair and a body that seem like it was fit like a greek god I couldn't make out the rest of the man's figure. I walked in slowly closing the door behind me.
——————————————————————
Qna

Q - favorite animal

A - orcas/killer whales 

Socials
Ig-kdsk.hailey
Tiktok-far.star.shiro 

New chapter release time  if you've stayed at 10/9/23
10/10/23