Future : Four Swords Men

Start from the beginning

"Asari-san..." Sakura muttered, her eyes gazing into what looked like nothing. Hibari went over to Sakura and pulled her away from the group and towards the back of the room. Squalo noticed this and saw what Hibari saw, that wasn't the Yakuza princess that his boss was fond of. Hibari caged her with his body, snapping her out of it again and seeing her blushing face he let out a sigh. "Are you okay? You keep dazing off into the distance whenever something from the past is brought up." he pointed out to her. "Yeah..." she said, holding her head. Hibari frowned and had her sit on one of the chairs watching her more closely now. Something was off and she didn't know what it was. He looked up and saw Squalo watching her as well. So the Vaira swordsman noticed it too.

"Kojiro! Cambio Forma!" Yamamoto called out. His swallow flew down as fast as possible and merged with Yamamoto's sword. "The Shigure Kintoki and the swallow fused together?" the boy questioned. "There's the long katana. I suspected as much... Yamamoto's Vongola box is... That legendary combination said to watch everything like a blessed... the irregular quadruple blad, Asari Ugetsu!" Reborn said.

"I'm all ready now, Genkishi." Yamamoto said, smiling. "Very well. I will recognize you as a swordsman worthy of destroying with my full power... but you may regret it. I will no longer... show any mercy." Genkishi's body turned back into a mist forming a skull. "The hell ring!" Dino yelled out. The phantom knight let out a terrible cry and mist surrounded his body making him into a skeleton with a long sword ready to fight.

Kyoko and Haru screamed scared and covered their faces. "That's the hell ring's power multiplication!" Bianchi explained. "Nice to see it." Yamamoto explained calmly. "Full Power!" the phantom groaned. "My power is multiplied many times over... but why? Why, when I have all this power... do you not acknowledge me...? Why! When I am clearly the superior, is Torikabuto the real mist funeral wreath! I am clearly the most suited to be the mist guardian! To protect Byakuran-sama... TO PROTECT GOD!" He screamed as mist flew out of his body with no control. "What the heck? Why's he spouting this stuff all of a sudden?" Ryohei questioned.

"I'm in a really bad mood right now. I'll tear you limb from limb. Let me tell you something interesting. When I lost to Sawada Tsunayoshi, it was not because I did not have the power! Those eyes of his were driving me insane... They stopped me from unleashing even half of my full strength!" he warned the boy. "He's not just making this up. There was definitely something wrong with Genkishi's movements back then." Reborn agreed. "So the Genkishi fighting right now is even stronger than the Genkishi that fought Sawada-dono?" The Cedef boy questioned. "Pleased to hear it. This would be no fun otherwise." Yamamoto held up his sword fearlessly.

"You impudent little amateur! Let's see how you like a double attack... my blade and my Spettro Nudiblanci together!" he yelled, as mist flew off his body again. "You stay back Jiro." Yamamoto put his dog back in it's box. "Danza Spettro Spada!" The missiles came at Yamamoto with full speed along with a mixture of sword strikes and several of them all at once. "Those sword strikes are outrageously powerful and illusionary missiles as well!" Yamamoto was calm. He met the attack head on with his invincible unbeatable Shigure Soen Ryu style.

"Yamamoto-san disappeared!" the mechanic yelled out. "No... he's just evading at incredible speed." Dino said, seeing the movements of the boy. "Gofuu Juuu is a supreme evasive technique based upon synchronizing with one's opponent's breathing. And with the propulsion the Vongola box provides on top of that.... Like hell that's gonna hit him." Squalo pointed out.

"All right! Then try it tenfold!" Genkishi made clones of himself with the mist power. The battle became hard to watch as the phantom knight launched more and more missiles with a mixture of sword strikes. Meanwhile Yamamoto either dodged or destroyed them. "That's insane!" Ryohei said. "It's like a solid mass of flame energy." the Cedef boy commented. There was no middle ground until... "Shigure Souen ryuu Aggregate art!" Yamamoto said. "Aggregate...?" Chrome questioned. "He's putting all his techniques together." Reborn answered. Yamamoto charged directly at Genkishi.