Future : Four Swords Men

Start from the beginning

"But the truth is, I'm just like you... I actually use four swords." Yamamoto got back on track. "A four sword style?" Reborn questioned. "So would you mind if I just go get my fourth one?" he asked the knight with a chuckle. "I kinda dropped it in the confusion back there." The knight frowned, "It would certainly appear that you have grown...somewhat... but if you think you've won this fight because you survived a single attack... then think again." His eyes began to glow. Yamamoto took the hilt of one of his smaller swords, ignited his Vongola ring and used the flames to dodge the attack from the illusionist.

He launched himself back holding two more smaller hilts and did a backflip. Sakura perked up. "Using flames to flip? I didn't even consider that." she commented, surprised. Then using the same two ignited hilts he shot himself at the phantom knight clashing swords with him. The force was so intense that the flames began to cut the knight's face. The knight leaped back and activated the plant illusion engulfing Yamamoto. "Genkishi Vanished!" the Cedef boy yelled out.

Yamamoto threw himself out of the trap and was airborne again. "Looks like not only has Yamamoto gained proficiency in airborne combat... He's also gained the ability to use his ring's flames to sense exactly where the illusionary sea-slugs are." Reborn pointed out. "Still, he can't possibly attack an opponent he can't see!" Bianchi pointed out. A smug look appeared on Squalo's face as he glanced back at the princess. Reborn looked back at them as well. "I see. Squalo used some of Sakura-hime's moves to teach Yamamoto." he pointed out. Sakura looked at Squalo who smirked and nodded his head to her. She huffed and looked back at the screen.

Yamamoto continued his attack on the knight, holding him on the ropes.No matter how much the phantom knight tried to trap and attack, it became useless as Yamamoto easily kept up with him. "Incredible!" Hibari and Sakura were on edge, completely impressed both by Yamamoto's growth and incredible battle sense. Both swordsmans landed. Yamamoto on his feet and Genkishi down on the ground bleeding and rattled. "... This cannot be! It should not be possible to penetrate my illusions when I am fully synchronized with the illusionary sea-slugs!" The knight said annoyed as he held his bleeding arm. "Looks like my strategy worked. You were so distracted by Jiro... that you didn't think to try looking up." Yamamoto smiled as he petted his dog.

Looking up Genkishi saw "The Rondine Pioggia!" "He's been covering that giant tree your illusionary sea-slugs created with rain element flames. And of course the speciality of the rain element is 'calm'. Thanks to the calming effects of the rain element, your sea-slug's movements have been getting duller and slower... but since your own speed hasn't changed, you're failing to synchronize with them properly." Yamamoto explained. "So you spot where the illusions' movements are slightly off... and that's where Genkishi is." Reborn pointed out. "Oh, by the way, this little guy's Kojiro." The swallow landed on Yamamoto's hand. "Jiro and Kojiro! That's so cute." Kyoko said. "He certainly has an interesting sense for naming..." Haru commented. "Now then..." The swallow took off again. "Just to warn you, You haven't seen anything yet. This is where we get serious." Yamamoto got into position.

"The box weapons themselves are certainly impressive, but Yamamoto's growth that's allowed him to use them to this level... is outrageous." Dino commented. "Yeah, There's a vigor about him that I've never seen before, and it's driving his swordplay to a completely different level of strength. What on earth brought this on...?" Reborn too questioned it. "Devotion to the blade. This piece of trash has always had what it takes to become a master swordsman... but there was just one thing holding him back... He was never fully embracing the sword. I don't know about his motivations and screwed up time restrictions... but that decision to devote himself utterly to the blade has made him a true swordsman." Squalo explained.

"Being faced with two paths and choosing the sword... That's just like the first generation rain guardian." Reborn said, watching the boy. Sakura perked up, stepping closer to the group again. Hibari saw it once more. That his princess was gone. "You mean from the original Vongola family?" the brown haired boy asked. "Yeah. It was said that there was none who could match his skills with the blade, and nobody doubted his talent... but he himself loved music above all else, and didn't even possess a single sword of his own. But when he heard that his friend from overseas, the Vongola Primo, was in trouble... without any hesitation, he sold his precious instruments that he valued more than his life, used the money to pay for weapons and travel fees, and went straight to his friend's aid. He was ready to throw away everything for the sake of his friend. And the weapons he had made in exchange for his instruments... were three short swords and a single long katana." Reborn shared his knowledge.