CHP.10 [Dreadful Purple]

Kris had walked up to the front of the classroom, now in his usual combat attire (if one can even call it a combat attire), and his Driver equipped with medals inserted. Port was already interested in the belt, asking himself how a tiny day to day fashion accessory can hold so much power. "HENSHIN!" Kris shouted as he scanned his Driver.

[Taka! Tora! Batta!
Ta-To-Ba! TaToBa, Ta-To-Ba!]

Kris then turns his attention to Team RWBY who were cheering him on. He smiled under his mask before giving them a thumbs up.

"Alright! Let the match, Begin!" Port declares as he took out his weapon, and destroys the lock of the cell, releasing the beast within, which is a boar-like Grimm. "A boarbatusk?" Kris blurted out in his mind as the black boar Grimm charged forward, which Kris easily avoided by leaping over it.

"Well, if that's the case... Then how about we try this Combo!"

He replaced the Tora and Batta Core Medals with the Gorilla and Zou Medals.

[Taka! Gorilla! Zou!]

"Haha! So this is what they meant! Kris' weapon allows him to mix and match different armors with different abilities" Port commented in his mind

The boarbatusk charged once again but was held back by the strength of OOO's Goribagoons and the sheer heaviness of the Zou Legs before the Rider punched the boar back. Right when the Grimm was about to charge again, Kris raised an arm out to the creature before the Goribagoon gauntlet came flying towards the beast, imitating a rocket punch attack.

The Rider lunged at the boarbatusk just as his gauntlet came slotting itself back on to his arm before striking it on the forehead, then an uppercut to the sides of it's lower jaw. OOO grabs the tusks of the boar before he spun and hurl the creature at it's cell.

"Woohoo! Go, Kris!" Ruby cheered on.

As the boar got up and faced the animal themed hunter, OOO roared at the creature before pounding his chest like an actual gorilla as an act of intimidation. Although, what the boar did next caught Kris off guard. It began spinning around like a ball before launching itself at the Rider at quick speeds. It was so fast that Kris didn't have enough to time to dodge, he guarded against the boar's attack which merely pushed him back.

"Okay! I have never seen a boarbatusk do that before!", Kris shouted and Professor Port then playfully taunts his student; "Hoho! Now what will you do?".

"Kris! Aim for it's belly! There's no armor under it!" Ruby shouted, making him turn to face her. "I know! But thanks anyway!" Kris replied as he faced back to the boarbatusk just as it began spinning in place again.

Kris scanned the OOO Driver to initiate his special move. The belt then announced "Scanning Charge!" as it began sending energy to his legs. The Rider lift one leg up as the boarbatusk speeds towards him, before stomping the ground, which created an earthquake effect to knock the boar high off the ground.